Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Still waiting on Finishline for my pair.

I hope they're not tight, and if they are I can take them back to do a in-store exchange or something.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Anyone know anything about a white/grey/black colorway? I found a pair at a thrift store and I had never seen them before.

You mean these?
atc2c.jpg

These were simply the "LE" versions of the ATC II. I had only seen one other pair other than the two I owned. So congrats on finding another pair! What size/condition did you find?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by rfvaval

I just got my pair, and i must say I'm disappointed.
care to elaborate?

yes please do. I hope you didnt see a 50 page post and thought these shoes were made out of gold or something or were ultra exclusive. is it because theyarent as rare as you first thought? all speculation on my part but Ive seen it before from buyers who all of a sudden expect big things because of a threadsize. namely jordans

cosign Wally

its amazing how resellers jumped on these..... hype is all over them
well i am happy with my pair; just one, and as some of you know this is one of my longstanding favorits

would love to see these being retroed...like wally said: plain simple colourways:

142414_bdea64b74e_l.jpg

any chance they will bring back this shirt?
147851_760a0d7f1e_l.jpg

^ That teal pair is beautiful. I had a chance to buy a DS pair with clear air pockets but the seller wanted $400. Now that i think of it i wish i would havejumped on it.

wooo i like those tealish low tops. nice

btw: anyone know a site or anyone have any spare air max arch supports that i can put in these i just looked on e-bay and didnt find any

These were simply the "LE" versions of the ATC II. I had only seen one other pair other than the two I owned. So congrats on finding another pair! What size/condition did you find?
Yep, those are it. Thanks for the info.

I decided to dig through my boxes of thrift stores shoes that I've accumulated over the years to snap a photo. They aren't my size, they'reunwearable, but how could I just leave them sitting in the thrift store especially knowing they would be destroyed instantly by whoever wears them?

Not in the best condition but not awful either:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/kingkoong/IMG_0400.jpg

was playing around with my pics and wanted to share...I did the standard b&w and pulling out the pink of the shoe. Usual PS stuff...but I think it cameout ok.

2397631800_16cf3e2bda.jpg

^ Thanks bro, no stores around me have em in stock, I'm getting them off the net so I just needed to make sure.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

Yep, those are it. Thanks for the info.

I decided to dig through my boxes of thrift stores shoes that I've accumulated over the years to snap a photo. They aren't my size, they're unwearable, but how could I just leave them sitting in the thrift store especially knowing they would be destroyed instantly by whoever wears them?

Not in the best condition but not awful either:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/kingkoong/IMG_0400.jpg

Colorway is way to sick imo.
pimp.gif

Finishline has the fastest processing time I've ever experienced. I placed two separate orders this past Saturday (save the hassle on NY tax) and one orderalready shipped out 10:12 this morning. That's with ground shipping by the way.

As far as online retailers, I'd rank NDC the best as far as customer service, eastbay second because of their selection and the fact they take paypal, butfinishline has the fastest turn around time.

I'm diggin your screename haha. I'm still waiting on my pair from FNL.com (Oklahoma City). I ordered on the 3rd, and it's scheduled for a deliveron the 10th.

where is yall FNL orders coming from? i swear they have franchise mall stores doing online orders. ive gotten shoes from Newark, frisco, and now Jackson, MS.its really all luck when you choose ups ground because it can either take a week or maybe a day depending on your external order location

Back
Top Bottom