Air Zoom Flight Five (Jason Kidd) Retro?

Yeah June.
The white/red is also supposed to come out. But these are the only ones I'm looking to get.

NIKE NEEDS TO RETRO THESE

You have no idea how long i've been wanting those midnight navy and the black/royal ones for.

Black/royal woudl be a dream come true for real! Come on Nike...just this once...do something that is good and right and just...for the love of God, please!

blk/blue/wht dem joints is off the chain
dont mess wit the shoe that much, but that color makes me like em

Not too big of a fan of the ones in the picture or the black/greys out at the moment.

But if those Black/Blue/Whites released, I'd cop.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Yeah June.
The white/red is also supposed to come out. But these are the only ones I'm looking to get.

You have no idea how long i've been wanting those midnight navy and the black/royal ones for.

Another huge MEMORY MAKER for me. I remember buying these...and talking to the footlocker guy about the "alien eye" on the side of these shoes. Again...I would have to buy 2 of these just for the memories. Man these shoes take me back. I will hope and pray these come back. Man...brings a lump in myheart...hahahaaa...

the OG white/navys are comin in june, JKidd wearing some PE's right there.
I wish the black/royals were retroing too........

I like the black/blue Flight 5's, the sole and pod on the side look great.

Black/grey retro isn't the best though, I don't like the use of leather instead of nubuck.

Dope find
happy.gif

those black/royals are the only thing that got me started into shoes in the first place. ive thought many times about making them on nikeid, but im too scaredtheyll come and wont look like the og's

Kidd should wear the all black ones that are out now(although they're not in the teams dress code), because they're trash just like the way he'splaying against New Orleans.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Yeah June.

Another huge MEMORY MAKER for me. I remember buying these...and talking to the footlocker guy about the "alien eye" on the side of these shoes. Again...I would have to buy 2 of these just for the memories. Man these shoes take me back. I will hope and pray these come back. Man...brings a lump in my heart...hahahaaa...

still sad i had to sell these....i wish i could find another DS pair in my size ....sz 12 if that matters...some one hit me up.....

He shoulda fouled CP3 instead cause then he wouldn't get embarrassed for the rest of this series. I'm sorry if you are a J Kidd fan but I mean no oneis hatin his time is up though...

They have been on Nike ID for over a year now.

And a horrible black, chrome, and white pair is available in stores now.

Back
Top Bottom