Air Zoom Spiridon Caged 2020 retro.

I haven’t worn spiridons but I like the kukini mashup

I have a pair coming, I sincerely hope I was smart getting my normal running shoe size compared to my normal retro/sportswear shoe size

it’ll be a disappointing day if I got that wrong, but hopefully everyone in here was able to land a pair. I’m surprised I got through lol

went up half a size to 11. hope it works.

anyone know if i ****ed up?

wear 10.5 in most everything.

Last edited:
I was surprised I got them :lol: 3rd ever W on SNKRS
736D7993-380B-4B02-942D-F432D8551ADF.jpeg

went up half a size to 11. hope it works.

anyone know if i ****ed up?

wear 10.5 in most everything.
Im the same size. Nike has been weird with some sizing lately. I went with 10.5 in stussy all silver 3m and they fit tts. I usually wear Jordans 10.5. Nike basketball 11. Nike Running 11. I had to go 10.5 in am90 recently cuz 11 looked long on the recent og retros.

Im the same size. Nike has been weird with some sizing lately. I went with 10.5 in stussy all silver 3m and they fit tts. I usually wear Jordans 10.5. Nike basketball 11. Nike Running 11. I had to go 10.5 in am90 recently cuz 11 looked long on the recent og retros.

yeah i been ****ing up sizes lately.

so damn these gonna be too big. i am sad.

I am always between a 10.5 and 11 in nike. My black kukini's i got in an 11. Just got shipping should be here next week.

Do they really enforce the 75 miLe rule when you pick up ? I live in LA and gonna try and go tomorrow to Berkeley To pick them up

Anyone get the black pair in yet and can speak on sizing?
I’m curious myself. I prefer TTS on the GR Spiridon 2 Caged. Though narrow, they fit long yet they remain full enough for me in the forefoot. I did the same and ordered my white Kukini’s TTS. If they fit tighter than I expected, it’s been a bad week for me in terms of sizing... a half-size too big for my liking on the Kith Supergolds. Oh well, I find using HefeLuxx Original Insoles does the trick.

Won the raffle from Bodega yesterday and they arrived today! The shoes are a snug TTS, they feel great. They look best with shorts and joggers, they look just OK with jeans. Tee is direct from Stussy and fits oversized so if you want a slimmer fit, go a size down from your normal Nike tee size.

3E8A9DD0-8BE7-42FE-B20F-03AD8C235B43.jpeg

CB209665-314A-4EE6-B642-96E59DC39876.jpeg

The shirt and kicks are dope. I wish I was able to get them, but no luck...

...but you 10.5/11 folks keep me posted on if they fit or not. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom