Nice voltages
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny Foams SZ 6.5 or 7
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
Nike Air Bakins (Red or Blue) Sz 6.5 or 7

il take one of those DMPs for ya :pimp:
pimp.gif
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

dayum man you 19 and get all that heat? must be hittin licks like a mutha!
Looking for AM 90Home Growns sz 12 or 13​
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13​

Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

AIR J XIII nice collections, quick questions where did you get those tarheel blue laces from? thinking about throwing a pair in my white and maize pair, thanks in advance!

VERY nice variety, AIR J XIII.

Liking your Knicks Pennys, your 2000 Vs, those OG XIIIs, the '94 Is and '94 IIIs, too.

At 19 years old, that's a pretty impressive collection. I know what it takes to pull out all of them, take pics and then put them all back. It's a real effort. Thanks for sharing.

Good stuff!

Sick collection, I'm usually not a fan of lace-switchin' but those carolina laces on the 5.5's look hot

MAN I HAVE ALMOST THE SAME COLLECTION BUT I NEVER HAVE THE TIME TO TAKE IT ALL OUT AND TAKE PICS, MY BOYS TELL ME ALL THE TIME TO DO SO BUT TOO LAZY PLUSSCHOOL AND WORK. ALL MY SHOES ARE SITTING IN THE BASEMENT AND LAST TIME WHEN I WAS GOING THRU THEM I NOTICED THAT THEY ARE STARTING TO GET MOLD TYPE STUFF ONTHEM AND THEY ARE GETTING MESSED UP SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AND I DONT' WANT TO SELL THEM EITHER. I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOR YEARS AND HAVEABOUT 150 PAIRS AND OUT OF THAT I WEAR ABOUT 20 PAIRS AND REST BRAND NEW SO I GOTTA FIND A WAY TO KEEP THEM FROM GETTING MOLDED BUT THE ONLY OPTION I SEE SOFAR IS SELLING THEM OR BUILD A NEW ROOM FOR THEM OR SOMETHING
smh.gif
ANY IDEAS???????????????

ANYWAYS THAT COLLECTION IS FIRE MAN!!!
pimp.gif

MUCH RESPECT ON KEEPING ALL AUCTHENTIC JORDANS

SAY NO TO FAKES!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom