AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Reported.
1605038841897.png

Report me daddy.

Wish they were all leather and the soles were black but still fire. And I've never been a big UNC blue fan. These aren't getting much love in the I thread. Wait till RD though.. everyone will want a pair lol.

these look good. I didnt like the mockups, but the nubuck works better to my eye

No one on this board deserves a pair of these more then you! What’s your top 5 AJs of all time?
In terms of models? Dunno, but if the 4's retroed in exact to 89 specifications I'd be all over them, all the time.

In terms of 1's colorways? I'd take those metallic greens from 85-86 any time of the day. I'm also a sucker for the Travis Scotts which I sincerely appreciate -not so much hype related- and I actually wish JB would release a high-cut version of both the Milans and Maison Chateau Rouge. Then, Neutral Greys etc also have that OG appeal.

Edit: to be fair this ain't no top 5 at all but i just couldn't sort myself to put one colorway over another, it just really depends on my mood and tastes at the moment sometimes.

Edit of the edit: Of course, those university blue pairs are a new staple, a classic.

Air Jordan 1 High OG “University Blue”
Color: White/University Blue-Black
Style Code: 555088-134
Release Date: Feburary 20, 2021
Price: $170
1605575520313.jpeg
1605575545300.jpeg
1605575571046.jpeg

Every picture is so horribly filtered. Counting on the sole looking better with more accurate pictures

Back
Top Bottom