AJ 1 High Volt-University Gold 2021

Kinda get the feeling there will be a turn on these. Lotta hate on the "broke boi unions", phantoms, UNC to CHI and they all sold out and quickly shot up in value. No hype on these, probably still selling out instantly lol.
They’re og 1 highs so of course they’ll sell out. Still hot garbage.
I think the reason I hate these so much is that they’re a few details away from absolute perfection.Nix the volt and the stupid backwards tag and these would’ve been a home run. Instead we have a swing and a miss.

Too much going on and the volt and gold just do not work. If the volt was gold and they used a regular tag they'd look better. Would have been even better if they simply released the white/black colorway.

these are pretty different. The Nike air tag on the tongue is reversed ( Nike air facing you )

the lining on theankle area ( the white above the wings) is literally exposed foam and has the texture of foam too ( pretty diff ) can’t notice it until on hand . Other then that the black is like a matte black . Yellowed out tongue and exposed foam around tongue as well.

- Retro

300B37C7-3ED8-4F0D-B9DE-78B1CA40262A.jpeg

yeah so what is the consensus on what color to paint that arm. I feel like if that Volt was black these would be an incredible colorway.

I am going to try for them and if i land them will try to customize it

I’m calling it now, this will be the worst Air Jordan 1 of 2021.
I understand your love for yellow toes but if this shoe had better stitching and they didn’t reverse the tongue would you consider? What else would you change? By the way some people in the UK are calling these the Robin Leachs (everything has a nickname 🙄), not sure why do you or rainking know?

I understand your love for yellow toes but if this shoe had better stitching and they didn’t reverse the tongue would you consider?
No, I wouldn’t consider.
What else would you change?
There is so much wrong with this shoe: The plastic reversed tongue tag, the exposed foam, the piss colored tongue, the ridiculous stitching they used, the ugly matte black leather, the black border on the upper arm, the two different colors in the back which don’t compliment one another...I could go on and on. This shoe is bargain bin material. I seriously wouldn‘t want it for free.
By the way some people in the UK are calling these the Robin Leachs (everything has a nickname 🙄), not sure why do you or rainking know?
Not sure about the Robin Leach name. Robin Leach is rolling around in his grave being associated with this trash.

Back
Top Bottom