AJ 1 High Volt-University Gold 2021

714E7444-A10F-4086-B78B-6CEC087787FF.gif

I'm buying these simply because I want to know if that raffle reveal was accurate because i honestly didnt think it was every possible to hit on Finishline's app lol. Good luck to everyone looking to cop this weekend! Can't imagine these sitting with how these lows and mid's been moving.

These have grown on me a lot! I'm not a huge fan of the volt part, but I may consider painting it. It doesn’t seem like these have grown on too many others so hopefully that makes it a little easier to get a pair. I may have even add some head starts with FLX! :smile:

I thought these would be an easy cop, with how the majority of people seemed to hate these, but looks like lots of places running these as a raffle. I can’t be bothered now, but still might consider if my size is available when I wake up Saturday.

I thought these would be an easy cop, with how the majority of people seemed to hate these, but looks like lots of places running these as a raffle. I can’t be bothered now, but still might consider if my size is available when I wake up Saturday.
Alot of stores my area still don't even have they shipment yet.. smh ( dtlr n snipes n kids footlocker)

I like them but not necessary and I really hate when they mess with stitching. Could've been a dope Tour Yellow IV type of I.

i'll roll the dice when these drop on snkrs .ca on the 16th but nothing lost if i dont win

Back
Top Bottom