AJ 1 High Volt-University Gold 2021

Anyone else get there headstart worth of points cancelled and refunded on FA or any of the other Foot apps for these? Mine were yesterday around 4pm but I just re-uped right after.

Ususally when that happens, its because a store that you selected, went in to change they will not be participating in that launch. (Due to not receiving inventory, your size, backdooring, etc)

So the app will allow you to put back points, but you are probably wasting them at this point.

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 has talked about this in other threads.

PO

Ususally when that happens, its because a store that you selected, went in to change they will not be participating in that launch. (Due to not receiving inventory, your size, backdooring, etc)

So the app will allow you to put back points, but you are probably wasting them at this point.

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 has talked about this in other threads.

PO
YUP.....Footaction cancelled my reservation and I called the store and they told me that they are not participating in the release anymore and will not receive a shipment. In the DC area, a good amount of the stores between Foot Locker and Champs (which are only a handful for this release to being with) did not get their shipments in so there will be mad Ls being distributed for these it looks like. I just want them because I want to customize them and do something with that foam in the back, but if I get an L then oh well.

Until shipments normalize....just brace for those cancelations to be commonplace. Stores just aren't getting them in time or releasing them properly for a variety of reasons. Dallas stores have been an ungodly mess

I've also said repeatedly, just enter the day before release. It would lessen the possibility of the entry getting canceled since the stores that aren't participating would have gotten removed already, and you don't have to deal with a points mess. I entered these at noon today. How I do any release I enter now

I've also said repeatedly, just enter the day before release. It would lessen the possibility of the entry getting canceled since the stores that aren't participating would have gotten removed already, and you don't have to deal with a points mess. I entered these at noon today. How I do any release I enter now

I wait until I have contacted stores (which is the early afternoon of the day of the reservation draw) to apply head starts. Like you said, it can be a mess when you get a cancellation, so I will make the reservation but just wait until like 2PM to apply the head start points.

Last edited:
B6A0584D-8C2A-4DA8-889B-46652EE62368.png
Guess these are limited or people lied about not wanting them. 🤔 hmmm

Between stores not getting shipments and these joints being limited, I would be shocked if somebody actually did hit on FLX. One store that I called today (which happens to be located at one of the popular malls here) told me they only received 9 pairs. SMH

Back
Top Bottom