AJ 1 High Volt-University Gold 2021

new beaters

Attachments

• IMG-0051.PNG
    IMG-0051.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 353
I overslept this morning, but I needed the rest.....oh well. LOL I did not like these as is anyway and wanted to do some customization to them, so I am good saving my $180.20. Honestly, with the foam in the back and the backwards label on the tongue, I wonder why these were OG Highs and not Mids. It will be interesting though to see how much these resell for, but I know I would not pay a penny over retail for them (to be honest though I would prefer to pay under $170 for these because of that foam in the back.....I am just saying).

I agree with most in here. I tried just to try and of course hit. All good though, I’ll most likely try and use as trade bait for something in the future. Nike really got people having to customize their own shoes. First unstitching the union 4’s and now having to unstitch and turn around the tongue tag to restitch

SNKRS still got me blacklisted for now but my brother hit and I hit on my dad's account on desktop. Now to venmo him cause he doesn't know **** about this stuff. I set up an account for him and just tell him if I ever get anything on it :lol:

SNKRS still got me blacklisted for now but my brother hit and I hit on my dad's account on desktop. Now to venmo him cause he doesn't know **** about this stuff. I set up an account for him and just tell him if I ever get anything on it :lol:
How does one get blacklisted on SNKRS and how did you find out?

Back
Top Bottom