AJ 1 Light Army-Sail-Fresh Mint (Patina) March 2021

These are dropping the same day in the spring. Which you like better?
Air Jordan 1 High OG
Release Date:
Spring 2021
Color: Light Fusion Red/White/Laser Orange/Black
Style #: 555088-603
Price: $170
1597946438507.jpeg

Solecollector
Dig these Ronald McDonald 1s

I actually like these a lot since I saw the actual version of the shoe but why did they change the tongue tag? Smh

I also do not like the mint laces at all. I'm torn mainly because of the tongue tag. It didn't bother me as much on the biohacks, but this one irks me more because it has black toe colorblockimg where the BHs were just a mish-mash of crap colors with dope materials and just crazy looking.

I actually like these a lot since I saw the actual version of the shoe but why did they change the tongue tag? Smh

I also do not like the mint laces at all. I'm torn mainly because of the tongue tag. It didn't bother me as much on the biohacks, but this one irks me more because it has black toe colorblockimg where the BHs were just a mish-mash of crap colors with dope materials and just crazy looking.
Yeah, the tag is horrible. A clean, sophisticated colorway and they add in that piece of wackiness for no damn reason.

If they used that tongue tag for the OG colorways it would bother me, but for something like this it doesn’t. I don’t mind the change.

3god 3god , I‘m so ready to cop these!

Back
Top Bottom