AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

Does anyone else find it humorous that JB has decided to commemorate Michael's biggest professional flop? You don't see a lot of commemorative KevinCostner Waterworld swim trunks.

i dont find it funny at all. everyone knows baseball was his first love, and he was honoring his father by giving it a shot. what did you expect him to do,start bangin HRs like the Big Hurt?? my only beef with this shoe is that it should be a AJ IX of some kind.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Does anyone else find it humorous that JB has decided to commemorate Michael's biggest professional flop? You don't see a lot of commemorative Kevin Costner Waterworld swim trunks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Size run at my spot stops at 13 as well.

Not sure if the product codes have been posted but here ya go:

325514-102 (White)
325514-012 (Black)

Retail on the Youth is $75 btw.

For the ppl who have BOTH white and black pairs........which ones do you like more? I'm curious, as well as others I'm sure.

^I didn't purchase either, but if I was going to buy just one it would be the Black pair. The baseball jersey pinstriped material looks pretty nice andunique.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

ANY ONE KNOW IF SZ 14 ARE BEING PRODUCED OR WILL THEY STOP AT 13

The sizes available to us were pre-packs GS 4-7 and Men's 8.5-13. I don't know if it's like that everywhere.
All pre packs (99% of the time) come from Nike in those sizes. The other sizes come in mixed cartons.

jus seen both of da 1s at the mall 2day they are ok but not uniqe so easy pass for me.But might copp the black Chicago T that goes wit it lol.

Still hopin I can make somethin happen. The irony of it to me is the Stealth XX3 at $185 + tax? No problem. Both CDP at $310 + tax? No problem. But then theseroll around and drop right in the gap while my paper's low. BOTH pair for a little over $200 and I'm scramblin...
mad.gif

These are everywhere atleast in nyc and there far from limited as everyone though.

There are kids sizes of them.

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Does anyone else find it humorous that JB has decided to commemorate Michael's biggest professional flop? You don't see a lot of commemorative Kevin Costner Waterworld swim trunks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
SMH I enjoyed water world growing up
laugh.gif

The black pair has pin stripes that are kinda of off on some parts of the shoe.(like pin stripes not running in the samedirection) and IMO the clear nike sign on the blacks is pointless. The white pair looks a bit more flawless and that clear nike sign is
smokin.gif
with the stripes running behind it.

damn I checked out my local shoe stores and only finishline and maybe shoe palace are getting em.
mad.gif
hope that i dont see a line this sat. cuzz a finishline employee said they areopening 10:00 am

Yo cincybcats22...You stay in the nati? I was doin' some callin around and can't find a FNL that knows much about 'em.

Yo cincybcats22...You stay in the nati? I was doin' some callin around and can't find a FNL that knows much about 'em.
Call Deveroes, I know they will have them for sure.

Like I said way before black pair is fire. White grew on me but ill pass for now.

I will be in the building NTLA tomorrow.

Can't wait to grab my white pair this weekend. Getting them for $70 so you can't beat that. I don't see why everyone is riding the black ones sohard. It honestly seems like every black shoe that Jordan releases cats fiend on no lie. The white midsole absolutely kills the black shoe in my opinion. Theyshould have been straight black. I'll stick to my whites. Perfect summer shoes for a baseball player.

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

I don't see why everyone is riding the black ones so hard. It honestly seems like every black shoe that Jordan releases cats fiend on no lie. The white midsole absolutely kills the black shoe in my opinion. They should have been straight black.
^^ I can't disagree more, honestly. I got my blacks today and they are fire with the white midsole. Suffice it to say, I'm very pleased withthem.

I would like to see what's up with the white pair, but I can't stand the baseball seams on the toebox. It's not as noticeable at all on the blacks.

Back
Top Bottom