Aj 4 thunder legit or fake?

For your reference, the sticker shown is legit. China releases come with that sticker (at least in that time). Need more pics but could be legit though. Sticker isn't a red flag if that's what you're asking.

I poster on a Facebook sneaker group they told me my thunder are legit , can anyone give me the real answer? :frown:

I poster on a Facebook sneaker group they told me my thunder are legit , can anyone give me the real answer? :frown:
Ur gonna gave to post a lot of more pics of the shoes in order to get an educated guess on your shoes. The 3 pics you've posted dont show anything proving their authenticity. Need Straight side shot and heel shot of both shoes. Pic of size sticker on box, Date stamped inside box, qc sticker in box, black paper inside box, receipt, size tag inside shoe, pic of dots behind waffle tabs.

Last edited:
Facebook sneaker groups are a joke. I see people post fake royal and bred 1s all the time, and 5-10 people comment on it saying they are legit. It's ridiculous

Facebook sneaker groups are a joke. I see people post fake royal and bred 1s all the time, and 5-10 people comment on it saying they are legit. It's ridiculous
Yea theyre a complete joke. Damn sure wouldnt depend on a FB group to legit check my Js for me.

Back
Top Bottom