AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

For those of you that check out through FNL mobile, is your order listed under your order history when you login to your account?  I'm not seeing mine, although I did receive an e-mail confirmation.  Are they not listed until they are shipped?

Sorry, it's my first time using FNL.  TIA

Copped these on the restock before work! Hopefully the quality isn't as poor as some are stating. If it is then I won't mind wearing these in the snow.

For those of you that check out through FNL mobile, is your order listed under your order history when you login to your account?  I'm not seeing mine, although I did receive an e-mail confirmation.  Are they not listed until they are shipped?

I didnt have my order in my order history for the XI's that I ordered from the mobile site. As stated above, you can check your order status with your Order Number and zipcode (???).

why pass on a profit though?

Yeah...........profit :smh:

Last edited:
didnt think my order went through on mobile fnl but just checked my email and saw a confirmation :smokin

Last edited:
I'd have to disagree with the no profit statements. I was simply trying to trade either my 10 or 10.5 for a 9.5 on CL. Ended up selling both due to no one wanting to trade for $80 and $60 over retail 2 days ago. Who knows I may have been lucky just glad I got my 9.5 off today's restock if it comes through.

There is no profit to be made on these shoes.
These are consistently going for around $230 on ebay still. I don't think they will for much longer since eastbay release is coming up and all, but definitely a profit nonetheless 

Not really.
Shoes cost $170 + tax.
For me, its about $180 but cost me $190 from FNL.

230 - 180 = $50
11% (ebay + pp fees) of 230 = $25.30

$50 - $25.30 = $24.70 in profit BEFORE shipping. And $14.70 if you purchased from FNL with no discounts and had to pay shipping.

^

Check your order by clicking order inquiry at the top right of the home page.
I didnt have my order in my order history for the XI's that I ordered from the mobile site. As stated above, you can check your order status with your Order Number and zipcode (???).
Thanks.

I was able to check the order status through the e-mail link and using the process you both mentioned.  I just wanted to make sure that this was normal and also that I can get it listed in my account to apply towards my rewards.  I'll likely give them a call to make sure I can link the order to my account.

These are consistently going for around $230 on ebay still. I don't think they will for much longer since eastbay release is coming up and all, but definitely a profit nonetheless 

Factor in eBay fees, Paypal fees, then shipping and what's the profit $15?

Not worth the hassle IMHO.

mobile site is totally separated from their normal site. Mobile site orders won't be listed in your order list at all.

That's usually how I do it and have never had an issue. 2 different accounts, 2 different CC's...same shipping address (different first name...my nickname vs full first name).....but today I was half asleep, thought I had signed out of my first acct but accidently put 2 orders in using the same acct. I wouldn't be shocked if they cancelled one. Oh well. On to the next one.
glasses.gif
Ordered 3 pair, 2 on one credit card and one on another credit card and they all came to my home yesterday and tomorrow will be in my friends hands.

When will be the chance with eastbay ?
help us Eastbay, you're our only hope. lol (Star Wars reference)
Man if i actually woke up on time woulda got them bout to enter cc and get tweet saying 9.5 is now sold out. Why is eastbay taking so long to set date?! They could drop them on a friday at 1 am and they would sell out in 5 mins. Just drop them already.
We are still awaiting to hear when the set date will be at this time. Once this has been determined we will announce it on Twitter and Facebook. We will also post an update here once we receive any word on this.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

When will be the chance with eastbay ?
help us Eastbay, you're our only hope. lol (Star Wars reference)
Man if i actually woke up on time woulda got them bout to enter cc and get tweet saying 9.5 is now sold out. Why is eastbay taking so long to set date?! They could drop them on a friday at 1 am and they would sell out in 5 mins. Just drop them already.
We are still awaiting to hear when the set date will be at this time. Once this has been determined we will announce it on Twitter and Facebook. We will also post an update here once we receive any word on this.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

you should update us here 1st ... tell your boss we said so :lol:

Do you guys already have the stock of shoes and just trying to determine the date? Or are you waiting on the shipment of stock to determine the the date upon arrival?
We do have the stock available we are just waiting on the information regarding the set date at this time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I bet FNL got eastbay's stock, and released this morning, they never had em in hand. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom