AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Got them Breds in from Finish Line
pimp.gif

HOOAH!

Last edited:
Idk man that's iffy...some people know how to scam even through PayPal. Living in Texas Harlingen isn't the most attractive of destinations. That could be a good thing as in Jordan's may sit there or it could be one of those people there trying to scam the money off you. I personally wouldn't do it unless he can email a pic of his sig in it.
lol it's through ebay too. OP you should be fine. thats a decent resale price. if it was a scam, ebay or paypal would refund your money...

Except the cost of having to ship it back which will be $15-20.  So you are still taking a risk by having to be out money by shipping it back if they turn out to be fake.

Yea I didn't mess with it but somebody did, all pairs he had listed are sold. Good luck to them. Ill hold out for a restock.

^^^^ Thats crazy people are really taking a shot like that from a seller with zero feedback, and no tagged pics.

Last edited:
EDIT: Here's some pics:

[ATTACHMENT=1757]image.png (370k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1758]image-1.png (317k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1759]IMG_8504.png (366k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Comes with box & retro card.
Bro, no way in hell those are VNDS. I would offer the guy $175 at the most.

killed that pic that reminds me of my buddy copsb4theydrops he used jump fresh the same way. Are throwbacks making a comeback its hard to believe its been 10 years plus since evrybody was throwback crazy just reminiscing im from that iceberg era myself.

Prolly like dirt. Watch u got a returned pair....That would be some ish right thurrrrr

me and my nephew haven't worn the same kicks since the concords.... I'mma get him the grapes tho most likely. We're due for another "twinsies" picture

Back
Top Bottom