Release Date: Early 2021
Price: $130
1591481427004.jpeg

Air Jordan 1 Low SE “All-Star 2021”
Colorway: Black/White
Release Date: Early 2021
Price: $90
1591481478709.jpeg

Via NiceKicks, hope you all are keeping it real on this lovely Saturday.

Since were on the subject of 89 and Mids and Lows let me ask you what’s more amazing; that the worlds largest recorded snow ❄️ flake is 15 inches in diameter or Jordan Brands brilliance on Jan 2?
1 Mid Royal (1 Year)
1609561062294.jpeg

1 Low Military Green (2 Years)
1609561463586.jpeg

IV Alternate 89 (5 Years)
1609561168350.jpeg

1 Mid True Blue (8 Years)
1609561308109.jpeg

February 11 is the release date on both. The Mids have full family sizing, I think the lows have GS but not exactly sure. This is from goat
“Celebrating the NBA’s midseason break, the Air Jordan 1 Mid SE ‘All Star 2021' treats the classic silhouette to an essential two-tone color scheme with unique details. The upper combines a white leather base with contrasting black patent leather overlays at the forefoot and eyestay. The same glossy black leather is utilized on the Swoosh, collar flap and heel, though these pieces are enhanced with a faux carbon fiber print. A woven tag atop the tongue displays an encircled Jumpman logo.”

“The Air Jordan 1 Low 'All Star 2021' celebrates the NBA’s midseason showcase with a sleek colorway of the classic silhouette. The black leather upper is enlivened with shiny tonal patent leather overlays at the toe and heel. A matching patent leather Swoosh is accented with white contrast stitching, while an embroidered Wings logo adorns the back heel. The sneaker rides on a standard rubber cupsole, featuring a foam wedge and encapsulated Nike Air for enhanced cushioning.”

after taking a LOSS on the Baroque Nike Zoom SB DUNK Mids, I went looking for an alternative. just got my pair about almost a week now. it was somewhat a slow silent release or a shock drop just to be honest since the websites never showed they were available but have them on select Nike, Footlocker stores. they were released a week earlier but didn't have my size. as far as why buying this shoe, I always been a fan of black/white combo especially with a shade of patent leather on them. for me, the carbon fiber aesthetic effect gives it a bit more punch for me personally. it came with a non-standard small box though. it was an insta-cop for me, although having bought the shoe got me a bit short on purchasing the lows which for me gradually grew over the longer I looked at them, I was really extremely tempted on getting the lows or returning the Mids in exchange but I have my issues with lows. never been a fan of lows just to begin with but don't get me wrong, the lows were amazing and for me, they were aesthetically more pleasing than the mids. also, the lows have a much beefier tongue and heel padding which made them really comfortable in comparison with their mid counterparts and their typical low counterparts. you can't go wrong with either and for me, it's a matter of preference. the only complaint I have is that they could have made them a zoom cushion for an SE shoe.
151787592_760428967933840_2386550514163925231_n (2).jpg
152347980_475114236997046_3516512323949190360_n (2).jpg
152721439_149582460320637_2383087434236710217_n (2).jpg

went out to take my pair for a spin today and buy the AJ1 low ASW. too late, they don't have my size anymore. also, my local FTL were out-of-stock with the mids on all sizes. the lows grew on me and made me rethink that I needed a pair for formal occasions. too bad I didn't bring my mad money during that time or I would have gotten a scolding. anyways, I hope they would re-stock the lows again (praying for a miracle). otherwise, it's the 6 Rings Motorsport for me. just some picture how they look on feet. I think these are clean enough for formal wear. watcha guys think?
20210226_103204 (2).jpg

Color blocking is incredible but the cheap leather ruins the shoe. No go for formal occasions imo. Even as a mid…shoe would have been a top release with better materials.

Color blocking is incredible but the cheap leather ruins the shoe. No go for formal occasions imo. Even as a mid…shoe would have been a top release with better materials.
I agree. they could have been way better with great leather. but I'm not seeing much better design. not to mention, I'm not really a fan of typical formal shoes nowadays considering how madly uncomfortable they are for me which I can only wear an hour at most before having to switch to loafers. although I must say that formal shoes have really nice leather materials if not for the cushion and cuts I suffer on my heels.

got them lows 2 days ago. pretty limited sizing options. went down half a size since I'd be using them with thin socks for casual/formal use. with thick socks, tts is fine. thin socks though got my feet swimming and sliding. half size down for me is perfect snug fit. haven't worn them yet but it got that appeal on me.
159004421_805767403356853_349421812864842499_n.jpg
158264793_1134704890309893_6638402184440685232_n.jpg
158850796_175515754379248_4264823483589704774_n.jpg

Got the mids. Same awful materials as usual. The carbon stuff looks OK. Wish they would put some real effort into the mids on a regular basis
they could. but then again, we won't be able to get some of these. they could be better alright, but atleast decent enough compared to some of the atrocious high colorway. just curious, what materials you would prefer?

they could. but then again, we won't be able to get some of these. they could be better alright, but atleast decent enough compared to some of the atrocious high colorway. just curious, what materials you would prefer?

The main thing I hate on mids is the thin tongues. I don't understand why they don't at least pad them as well as the high versions. The "leather" is always very stiff. I'm not asking for it to necessarily feel like like stuff on obsidian 1s but can it at least be comparable to the material on let's say the court purple 2.0s?

Some of us only buy mids because highs are unobtainable, but they actually are comfortable. My hyper royal mids fell apart at the toe rand on one shoe after two weeks of pretty heavy wear at work. But all I do is drive lol

I would really like Nike to do a Chicago mid with the padded tongue and correct colors

The main thing I hate on mids is the thin tongues. I don't understand why they don't at least pad them as well as the high versions. The "leather" is always very stiff. I'm not asking for it to necessarily feel like like stuff on obsidian 1s but can it at least be comparable to the material on let's say the court purple 2.0s?

Some of us only buy mids because highs are unobtainable, but they actually are comfortable. My hyper royal mids fell apart at the toe rand on one shoe after two weeks of pretty heavy wear at work. But all I do is drive lol

I would really like Nike to do a Chicago mid with the padded tongue and correct colors
personally, I didn't find the the High's that any significantly padded thicker than the mids. though the leather could have been better or different, that I can agree on. the lows though are well-padded which annoyed me alot of not having that kind of comfort on either highs and mids. for some reason, I did liked the recently released SB Dunk ASW, but I don't think you would like those at all either considering the materials used.

Back
Top Bottom