AJ I SE Mid & Low ASG 2021

personally, I didn't find the the High's that any significantly padded thicker than the mids. though the leather could have been better or different, that I can agree on. the lows though are well-padded which annoyed me alot of not having that kind of comfort on either highs and mids. for some reason, I did liked the recently released SB Dunk ASW, but I don't think you would like those at all either considering the materials used.

I have two pairs of SB Dunk Highs- the Spectrums and the FPARs- and both of those have thicker padded tongues than a Jordan 1 mid. They also have thicker ankle padding, which seems thicker than a AJ1 high also, but the collar height doesn't seem to be as high. I think if they could add in the thickness of the tongue padding, but keep the standard mid height, and maybe even add the insole from the SB Pro models, you would give mids a lot more appeal. The SB highs retail for a similar price I believe.

Keep these types of complaints coming. These black patent white leather mids could use Hi treatments.

I agree. Something about these seems underwhelming but I do like the cf effect on the heel and wing. Just wish the craftsmanship was a little better.

We know JB can make good mids. Look at the Blue the Greats and the Londons as semi recent examples. They don't all have to be suede and corduroy or other alternative materials, but they can use better stuff than what they seem to be imo. I don't under why there's better made lows than mids. They should at least be comparable.

Back
Top Bottom