AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Off of the top of my head, I can’t honestly think of a worse Jordan 3.

Now you just stop it right there. These Fragments aren't anything to write home about but if we're talking worse 3's look no further...

(prob the worst 3 in history....)
s-l640.jpg

A couple more quick examples below. Add in any 3 with a swoosh...the list could go on and on.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trash!

Last edited:
Now you just stop it right there. These Fragments aren't anything to write home about but if we're talking worse 3's look no further...

(prob the worst 3 in history....)
s-l640.jpg

A couple more quick examples below. Add in any 3 with a swoosh...the list could go on and on.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trash!
Those Powder Blue’s would’ve been really nice with the regular grey elephant print. The materials on those was really nice too.

Yeah im def feelin these with the simplicity of the colorway...might have to throw black laces in em'..🔥🔥

They should've just done a standard III, white with black EP toe and heel panels. Also, midsole painted with the black section like the white cements. NA on the heel. New mold. Would've bought those day one for my first III purchase since the 2003 WCs. As is, another easy, laughable pass.

I definitely think both the Powder Blue and the Do The Right Thing 3s are better than these Fragments. The Reverse Elephant Prints are also better IMO. Now I don’t like any of these three pairs, but again, they’re better than the Frags IMO. Same with both the 3Ms and the Quai 54s IMO. Just making the 3 an all white shoe, and wrapping it in black band using the mudguard and usually elephant panels, to give it a Concord-esque look just looks SO DAMN BAD IMO. While I’d never purchase these or any of the aforementioned 3s, I’d wear any of those pairs over the upcoming Frags. The 3 should never be all white with a black band around the middle.

I definitely think both the Powder Blue and the Do The Right Thing 3s are better than these Fragments. The Reverse Elephant Prints are also better IMO. Now I don’t like any of these three pairs, but again, they’re better than the Frags IMO. Same with both the 3Ms and the Quai 54s IMO. Just making the 3 an all white shoe, and wrapping it in black band using the mudguard and usually elephant panels, to give it a Concord-esque look just looks SO DAMN BAD IMO. While I’d never purchase these or any of the aforementioned 3s, I’d wear any of those pairs over the upcoming Frags. The 3 should never be all white with a black band around the middle.
Splitting hairs. You know it’s a fail if we’re even discussing these frags in the same sentence as those eyesores.

Y’all trippin. Powder blue 3s over these???!!! Nah, gimme these all day. Could they have been better? Yes. But they still nice and the simplicity is the reason why. Def in, I love 3s. Best Js ever.

Back
Top Bottom