AJ III Pine Green Nov 13, 2021

His wife is so freaking cute.

...lucky guy.

Kinda in over your head & way outta ya lane though Holmes. Fall back & control those hormones B.

Chill wit that off my dude “Let’s C” from weartesters though, soundin’ wierd on the internet pimpin. :rolleyes

Will be needing these for a Green rotation with my Nike mighty ducks tee. I ain’t got no green jays & pine green 1’s too pricey right now. Definitely need some green AJ’s.:pimp: Would love to have Pine Green 1 highs or Gucci’s, even better.

Last edited:
So many will Ls on SNKRS are in the near future.

Outside of those Red Thunder 4s(for some odd reason), I feel like the remainder of Jordan releases this year will sit.

Not including AJ1s or Cool Grey XIs.

Outside of those Red Thunder 4s(for some odd reason), I feel like the remainder of Jordan releases this year will sit.

Not including AJ1s or Cool Grey XIs.

i’m assuming that the Pine Greens will be an L on SNKRS for most people.

If "most people" are depending on snkrs they are usually new to this... Imo

Call me lazy if you want, doesn't bother me.

But I don't like having to jump through hoops and enter all sorts of raffles just to get ahold of a pair of shoes for retail.

...just not my thing.

DSG is getting these, which usually means they’ll be everywhere. You shouldn’t have to enter raffles, try DSG on release day and if you don’t hit stay patient and wait for a restock at Hibbet, Champs, etc.

Also even if only 100 people tried for these on SNKRS I’m sure Nike would hand out at least 80 L’s, that’s just how SNKRS works.

Footlocker gotta fix these errors before Holiday 11s. Such a beautiful process has gone to **** due to lazy developers and horribly designed business process. Shoe game really sucks right now.

8159C8DC-FF38-4B7B-A5C4-D56726298930.png

DSG is getting these, which usually means they’ll be everywhere. You shouldn’t have to enter raffles, try DSG on release day and if you don’t hit stay patient and wait for a restock at Hibbet, Champs, etc.

Also even if only 100 people tried for these on SNKRS I’m sure Nike would hand out at least 80 L’s, that’s just how SNKRS works.
Horrible advice. Every spot will be raffling in most metro cities. The most common sizes will be gone. A person that wants this shoe should call local spots today and enter every raffle if they have the time.

A friend scooped me a pair since he had exclusive access last week. He was able to check out 2 hours after EA went out. For this reason, these will be sitting imo and I’m happy if they do. Easier for us 3 enthusiasts to cop. Getting my pair in today and wearing them to the Mavs home opener tomorrow with my green Luka jersey from last year.

A friend scooped me a pair since he had exclusive access last week. He was able to check out 2 hours after EA went out. For this reason, these will be sitting imo and I’m happy if they do. Easier for us 3 enthusiasts to cop. Getting my pair in today and wearing them to the Mavs home opener tomorrow with my green Luka jersey from last year.

I just made a few calls. DFW stores, FNLs to be exact, are raffling these so walking instore Saturday to pick these up really won’t be possible.

I’m a Laker fan but also a true collector so I picked these up. Rocking them to the Mavs VS Nuggets game.

ECA09509-6BCF-4889-834A-8EC895BC5AB9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom