AJ VII 60+ Pack Bing Cashback details.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by r00m112

First rule of getting in on deals, DO NOT CALL!!! Why would you call/alert them about something like that. For the person that said business don't make changes due to one call or email. What makes you think only one person called/emailed after the OP made this post? Eastbay does pay for a percentage of the cashback. Eastbay and other business pay to have potential shoppers redirected to their site. Sites like Bing.com and fatwallet.com make some revenue from referring their customers. The sites then share a portion of their referral revenue with its members. Now as far as BING.com, they actually put money out of their pocket to increase the searches on their site. Sites like bing, google, yahoo, etc... make revenue from searches on their site. Now in the past, live.com and bing.com has paid me for purchases on Eastbay so I am hoping that it goes through again. I would love to get 70%+ off on that package. Before people start asking how it would be 70%, I purchased gift cards during their 20% off of GC and made the purchase through fatwallet.com.

That's my 2cents worth. So once again, STOP ALERTING EASTBAY/BING ABOUT THISl.
So what was I supposed to do? Someone came on here and said they weren't going to be allowed, to which others denied. Should I have just purchased them and then not received any cashback if that were truly the case? I'm looking out for myself here, I'm only buying these if they are eligible for cashback, so of course I would want to know if they are eligible. If someone had confirmed something, I would not have had to send an e-mail.

Yes, you are supposed wait and see pretty much. Even if you get the cashback email stating you earned it, they have up until 60 days from that date to review the order and get denied. Some people on this site have not received cashback on some purchases. Even if a CSR tells you they will get cashback, he/she may be incorrect or not know. As we all know, CSRs do not always know what goes on with orders let alone expect to know about third party cashback offers. For future reference, Rule #1 in every deal is do not call and ask about it. You never want to alert the employees of potential deals because they will beat you to it or they may alert management and have the deal take out.

At any rate, does anyone see this on eastbay's site? I can't locate it, even with the product code.

Dude, did you read my post, I specifically said I didn't ask about any certain item, I only asked if there were any exclusions. The package was not even brought up in my email to eastbay. I still don't understand how waiting and seeing makes sense. So what you are saying is I should order, wait and see, and if it gets canceled, ship it back, and go through that whole hassle plus pay for return shipping? That doesn't really make any sense in my opinion. I'm looking for confirmation off the bat. If it's not included, I'll just wait until they go on sale.
I was never stating you called/emailed. I was being generic with the first comment. I agree, waiting doesn't make sense but you will not get a confirmation because no one really knows. Like I mentioned, there have been people on this site that have not received cashback on some purchases in the past. Some people thought it was due to Bing/Live thinking it was for resale purposes but I know a couple of people said it was different shoes in the same size.

Aiight cool, I feel you man, I mean I heard the same thing. I know specifically that if they determine you are buying to resell, you are done. The same thinghappened on eBay as well.

Ima just go for it anyway. You happen to find a link?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Does anyone have a link to these on eastbay? I can't find them either.
LOG IN to your cashback account, click stores on the left, scroll to Eastbay, and go to store. Then make the purchase and you should be good!

Nah I know how to use casback, thanks though, I just haven't seen them up yet on Eastbay.

It's up, and it's also EXCLUDED FROM BING. The message is clearly on the item page.

"This item is currently excluded from the bing.com cashback program."

This item is currently excluded from the bing.com cashback program.
Order quantity is limited on this product number to 2 per customer.
The Jordan Defining Moments Retro 7 pack include two pairs of memorable Jordan kicksthat honor one of MJ's 60+ games -- in this case, the 1993 performance in which MJ scored 64 points against Orlando. One pair features Chicago colors thatresemble the OG "Raptor" version of the Air Jordan VII. The other pair features Orlando colors and a pinstriped tongue. Both shoes are made with aleather and Durabuck upper, a neoprene Dynamic-Fit inner sleeve and a webbed nylon pull loop. The midsole is made with a polyurethane footbed, Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] wrap andflexible Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] units in the forefoot and heel. It also comes with a solid rubber outsole that's designed with a triangular pattern.

whats up with that?
EDIT: even though it still says Per Live Search's Cashback offer terms, other discounts or coupons may not be applied to this order.
i wonder if it would work, not worth the risk though.

booooo ^^

Order quantity is limited on this product number to 2 per customer. The Jordan Defining Moments Retro 7 pack include two pairs of memorable Jordan kicks thathonor one of MJ's 60+ games -- in this case, the 1993 performance in which MJ scored 64 points against Orlando. One pair features Chicago colors thatresemble the OG "Raptor" version of the Air Jordan VII. The other pair features Orlando colors and a pinstriped tongue. Both shoes are made with aleather and Durabuck upper, a neoprene Dynamic-Fit inner sleeve and a webbed nylon pull loop. The midsole is made with a polyurethane footbed, Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] wrap andflexible Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] units in the forefoot and heel. It also comes with a solid rubber outsole that's designed with a triangular pattern

there should have been no reason to exclude these what's 309 on the DMP vs 309 on other stuff^

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

The Jordan Defining Moments Retro 7 pack include two pairs of memorable Jordan kicks that honor one of MJ's 60+ games -- in this case, the 1993 performance in which MJ scored 64 points against Orlando. One pair features Chicago colors that resemble the OG "Raptor" version of the Air Jordan VII. The other pair features Orlando colors and a pinstriped tongue. Both shoes are made with a leather and Durabuck upper, a neoprene Dynamic-Fit inner sleeve and a webbed nylon pull loop. The midsole is made with a polyurethane footbed, Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] wrap and flexible Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] units in the forefoot and heel. It also comes with a solid rubber outsole that's designed with a triangular pattern.

Well it's confirmed. No pack for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

If these are excluded then I have a pretty good feeling that Spacejams will be excluded
Jordans were never excluded from Live/Bing CB. I think it's because of these idiot NTers sending like 500 emails asking eastbay.
indifferent.gif
When it's back to normal CB like20%- 25%, I think its the usual no exclusions.

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

What about finishline are they excluded ?
no but you'll only get 14% and you'll prob have to email them cus it never works with them automatically.

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

What about finishline are they excluded ?

What's worst is with Finishline you won't even know the percentage if it it even goes through until a couple of days later. I just went ahead andbought them through Eastbay since I have those 20% off giftcards still laying around. No cash, and about 26% off.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

If these are excluded then I have a pretty good feeling that Spacejams will be excluded
Jordans were never excluded from Live/Bing CB. I think it's because of these idiot NTers sending like 500 emails asking eastbay.
indifferent.gif
When it's back to normal CB like 20%- 25%, I think its the usual no exclusions.

I think so too.When this thread was made it wasn't the people replying to the thread but the lurkers. Bing.com NEVER excludes everything from theircashback. There were probably so many calls and emails that they though "Hey these are gonna sell well so why not get as much money as possible". Inthe future if you have a question about whether something is excluded wait until it goes up for sale. If it doesn't work during checkout don't buy it.

Thanks to the IDIOTS who messaged eastbay with questions about the cashback... It's specifically EXCLUDED. Says so right on the description portion.I've NEVER seen that on an air jordan release on this website. Way to go morons. I'm only typing to those who actually messaged eastbay.

indifferent.gif
They are going to start excluding Jordans from cashback now?That is the only reason I buy Jordans nowadays due to that discount, no way I pay full price for them.

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

indifferent.gif
They are going to start excluding Jordans from cashback now? That is the only reason I buy Jordans nowadays due to that discount, no way I pay full price for them.

They might. NT needs to understand that when there's a deal and something can bypass the rules to not alert "authority". Well lesson learned.I'm pissed though
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom