AJ VII 60+ Pack Bing Cashback details.

Leave it up to NT to mess up this great deal.
laugh.gif
I have a feeling it still works, but since i already have a pair of blk/red 7s, no point in getting thispack.

I love how people are just blaming NT for this when nobody has any proof that they didn't allow this promotion for Jordans because of this website. I'msure this was just like any other 50% EA that comes around, there are always going to be exclusions.

By the way, I don't know if you people have ever heard of www.slickdeals.net, but it's a website with forums fully dedicated to discussing deals and ithas a ton more members than NT. I guess they are constantly ruining deals for themselves also rather than doing anything productive.

Give Eastbay a little credit, I'm sure they know what's going on. Plus, a FSR is still available. In a few days, they might include this in Bing, justbe patient.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Give Eastbay a little credit, I'm sure they know what's going on. Plus, a FSR is still available. In a few days, they might include this in Bing, just be patient.

Yeah, its possible the bing exclusion might be removed, The Jordan 1 DMP pack was excluded from any discounts on release night than a few days later everyonejumped on them with the 30% discount.

I love how people are just blaming NT for this when nobody has any proof that they didn't allow this promotion for Jordans because of this website. I'm sure this was just like any other 50% EA that comes around, there are always going to be exclusions.

By the way, I don't know if you people have ever heard of www.slickdeals.net, but it's a website with forums fully dedicated to discussing deals and it has a ton more members than NT. I guess they are constantly ruining deals for themselves also rather than doing anything productive.

Give Eastbay a little credit, I'm sure they know what's going on. Plus, a FSR is still available. In a few days, they might include this in Bing, just be patient.
a) All CDPs or packages were allowed by bing.com before this.
b) Slickdeals.net is a great resource and considering they have hundreds of deals daily with noobs coming in every day, plenty of deals get killed by peoplethat don't know better (much like the people that contacted bing/eastbay in this thread)
c) There are doing plenty productive on slickdeals, i've received sooo many deals in the past years through their postings.
d) I still think the bing.com cashback works on this package eventhough they say it won't.

And seriously why would some of you message/email them? Why not just wait and try it? Its like telling them what they need to fix it.
I'm sure when it goes back to the normal 25% there will be no more exclusions.

We still don't know how the OP got his info, maybe he works at Eastbay, we don't know he sent an e-mail to Eastbay asking. All I know is, he came onhere with the info, and for all we know Eastbay could have very well had the exclusion in place before hand. No need to jump to conclusions.

@Downy, you really don't think anyone was e-mailing or calling Eastbay during the times of the CDPs to find out if they were excluded?

Everyone just be patient, I bet in a week or even a few days when these aren't moving on Eastbay, they will be included. FWIW, they still have an FSR.

I love how people are just blaming NT for this when nobody has any proof that they didn't allow this promotion for Jordans because of this website. I'm sure this was just like any other 50% EA that comes around, there are always going to be exclusions.

By the way, I don't know if you people have ever heard of www.slickdeals.net, but it's a website with forums fully dedicated to discussing deals and it has a ton more members than NT. I guess they are constantly ruining deals for themselves also rather than doing anything productive.

I'm pretty sure it was NT because I've never seen anything excluded from Bing on Eastbay. Plus you're not telling me people on Slickdeals was trynaget this package.

Originally Posted by MSheraton23

Originally Posted by mst9023

i would have copped for that 50% cash back but now im not

you can get 14% cash back from finishline
On the Bing, it says you can get between 14-30% off at Finishline. Anyone know what qualifies you for the 30%?

Originally Posted by MSheraton23

Originally Posted by mst9023

i would have copped for that 50% cash back but now im not

you can get 14% cash back from finishline
On the Bing, it says you can get between 14-30% off at Finishline. Anyone know what qualifies you for the 30%?

You won't know until after you buy it.

Back
Top Bottom