AJ X SoleFly Chocolate Fall 2023

Are these better then the SoleFly 10th Anniversary (2020)?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
Like an Alaskan breeze, SoleFly Chocolate 10s blow through your April's. Stuck to your mental like thumb-tacks and staples
Been to temples, learned Egyptian time-tables. My trade marks on labels and biblicals from mavels
Gives life to trapped ex-cons and expedites. You can't escape my prison, I'ma living Israelite
Killing off bots then build my paradise.
Green grass grows, Oneness Boutique is wiped out
Keep your red meat, I'll be fishing for trout
The maze, I'm the mouse, I figured my way out. Footlocker just clout chasing because they know we all doubt.

No information at this time other than it drops this year.
1689731608385.jpeg

House of Heat
Anxious to get therealjondoe therealjondoe timelessflight timelessflight mixednuts mixednuts thoughts and feelings?

Last edited:
Like an Alaskan breeze, SoleFly Chocolate 10s blow through your April's. Stuck to your mental like thumb-tacks and staples
Been to temples, learned Egyptian time-tables. My trade marks on labels and biblicals from mavels
Gives life to trapped ex-cons and expedites. You can't escape my prison, I'ma living Israelite
The maze, I'm the mouse, I figured my way out. Footlocker just clout chasing because they know we all doubt.

1689731608385.jpeg

House of Heat
Anxious to get therealjondoe therealjondoe timelessflight timelessflight mixednuts mixednuts thoughts and feelings?
Definitely mixednuts mixednuts

1689731608385.jpeg

House of Heat

Job well done baby.

That’s like a haiku met a rainbow.

Any update on these? A gentleman at JD Sports at the Concord, California store says he’s overheard a lot of people talking about these even though they know JD or any retailer wouldn’t get these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom