AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

... Like Many have said before and I 'll remind you its not what you think it's going to be. Like BabyJ said you will be Disappointed

Noooo don't do this to me I really want it the NIKe logos again Thanks for all the info

I do not mind spending 350 on 99-01 retros. Its a shame JB doesn't appreciate my money
Will the real upncoming disappointed JB consumer please stand up?

GG can i ask you something....
happy.gif

when the Jordan XI cement was mentioned......................................................................................

010066_1_p.jpg

+
010064_1_p.jpg

happy.gif

or am i really reaching?.......

The Cement may have been scrapped for chatter about has stopped..... But We will see I'll try to find out for sure.... lol guys I Don't know everythingbut I do know alot. And yes the Air Jordan Silver is Dead..SMH, but expect to see alot shoes next year, but not as you expect them. Leather quality next yearis supposed to improve as well.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Will the real upncoming disappointed JB consumer please stand up?
smh.gif

they say buy what you like and not what anyone else likes...
Is there any upncoming retro that capture the hearts of site administrators?
Oh that's right, they make shoes for sole collectors now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Leather quality next year is supposed to improve as well.
You mean they are actually going to use some leather?!
eek.gif

DAMN with that said .... the sad thing about that statement is that JB knows they are using cheap leather if they are saying " the leather is going toimprove next year " ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

^^^you probably never bought many shoes when jordan put out shoes with good quality because if you had bought some, you wouldn't be questioning people about why they are unhappy with the shoe

that is true, well I'm just gonna get em anyway because still need a pair of 12s no matter the quality. But I guess its not gonna be as good as the olderversions.

^^^^sucker of the night. (not a personal attack, so eat it) On that note, good night NikeTalk. I'm going 2 sleep now, stay tuned for more upncoming postfrom me in the morning/afternoon.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

So instead of just rock the 1st ones that dropped, you would by a lesser retro of it jus to keep it ds? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...you buy shoes to rock...if that was your initial thought, you should jus try to find the 1st ones again...to buy these jus to not wear the other is jus ridicuolus...
indifferent.gif
RE-READ MY POST. NOWHERE DID I STATE THEY ARE DS. ALL MY KICKS HAVE BEEN ROCKED. I ROCK ALL MY KICKS BUT I AM ALSO A COLLECTOR AND DONT WANT TO RUN ANY OF THEM INTO THE GROUND. WHY BUY THE 1ST ONES AGAIN WHEN I CAN GET SOMETHING SIMILIAR TO ROCK FOR CHEAPER? BOTTOM LINE:

MY KICKS
MY MONEY JB's Money...
laugh.gif

MY DECISION...

why do you always type in caps?.... are you yelling?

anyways. I went to a couple mom&pop shops at my local swapmeet and i am glad to hear that most of them arent purchasing them, due to slow money... which leads to big chains taking most of the stock i assume and JB realizing that they need to go to their "back up plan" (original Jordans)...

WHY DO YOU TYPE IN LOWER CASE? I JUST PREFER TO...

Now im just going to call it as i see it...

Greatest Goliath is not what you think he is. Dude constantly states info thats either guessed, exaggerated or common sense. How can you say that "Leatherquality next year is supposed to improve aswell." HOW do you know that!??? Your on this website damn near all day, at what time of the day do you recieveJordan information legitimate enough to PROVE it!?

You vouched for somebody that you thought was Snuggle Mcduggles. If you were a real JB insider, you should've seen this before it unfolded. You claimedthe XI's you posted with YOUR tag-name it were samples. And than, turned around and blamed the dude that IM'd you for the mess.Your taking informationfrom the legitimate members/websites, rephrasing them and stating it as yours.

DONT BELIEIVE GREATEST GOLIATH!!!! Dont be misled!!!!

He says "scrapped" if the product doesnt end up releasing in due time. He says 2010 will be releasing tons of heat, and BABYJORDAN0320 alreadysaid JB DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHATS COMING OUT IN 9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Hustle... What BabyJ Said was Jordan doesn't have exact release Dates Yet. Second You don't have to believe me. I really don't care eitherway. Also I leave my computer on during the day while I step out, it's more convenient for me that way. As far as the whole picture debacle, that wasalready explained. and As I stated numerous times, I do Not work for Jordan Brand.. However Legit information get passed to me From Legit people here on NT,ISS, UTA and Sometimes Kenlu aswell...and no I don't steal others info......But if you don't like what I have to say then ignore me... But don'ttry to attack me personally, for you don't know me, nor I you.. It just make you look disgruntled and are reaching at somebody to be mad at.... so silly.Anyways, one again if you don't believe me then don't believe.. I really couldn't care either way. Because really what information do you try toprovide? Goodness this is so stupid.......................

Back
Top Bottom