AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Raposo927

i might buy another pair on actual release date
Post some pics of your pair if you don't mind.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

!$$
seriously?
i thought they never re-retoed retro plus colors?
wow though
is this the first time a non og colorway was re-retroed?
dont forget about the space jams

to think i was planin to cop these, n now they r re-retro's, i hope they dont plan on doin more of these re-retro's, i guess nike/jumpman runnin outof ideas, kinda like the movie industry, its a sad thing

Originally Posted by sonunox34

WHO REMEMBERS THE LAST NUBUCK POST? Lol just a ridiculous amount of pages.
Yup, seems like ages ago. People were going bananas trying to get through. I was actually surprised that I got through at my schools cpu lab,had the
nerd.gif
look as I was putting my CC info. These were worth the risk atthe time. Plus, I was young, dumb and in college. I still have the sweater and the hat DS,
laugh.gif
. I got a pair for myself and my girl,
smokin.gif

The young cats could have these. Nubuck XII's are nice, but not worth doubling up, I've have only worn my pair a handful of times. I'm all overthe White/Red XII's.

For the guy that asked when they are releasing, on the release dates that just came in at my job today it said May 30th.

mannnnnn i was nice and my sister and i got them for her now ex bf...i wish i wasnt so nice and copped for myself ...that bastiiiiiiiddd

I remember i was online at my pops crib, moms gave me her CC info and told me that was my christmas gift.
I got though it easy, no problems for me. I just wish that i would have kept the full package as i ended up giving the hat and sweater away.
Ive only worn the Nubuck XII's like 5 times though so they still look brand new.

PASS.

I gave the original Nubucks to my lil brother because they were highly over-rated. I mean their clean, but thats about it...dont fall for the HYPE.

I've heard mostly 30th, so I'd go with that. S*#* will be crazy if these release on the same weekend the pack comes out. thats over 5 bills w/ tax andall.

I thought release was pushed up to the 23rd due to the fire and ice or raging bull or whatever it's called now lol.

i havent owned a pair of 12's yet, maybe these will be my first, hopefully i come up with enough for these and the pack

Back
Top Bottom