AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WONDER WHEN SHOETRENDS WILL POST THESE UP FOR PREORDER. I'VE BEEN CHECKING DAILY.

LOL im right there with you G ... I be looking over 10 times a day. ST known for them LOW prices , gotta cop them from there if I can. SHOETRENDS , Im waiting.

The more and more I look at these, the more I want em! Need a pair of 12s, but since I got no job you know, Id rather save for white/red 12s. I will see beforerelease date

same day as the pack ? this will be an easy cop then ...hype for the pack will over shadow these..

-bdis-

didnt these just release a couple years ago?does anybody have any idea the mindset on which retros get released in what order?cause damn aint we do for like anonslaught of VI's since they were only retro'ed once?

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

didnt these just release a couple years ago?does anybody have any idea the mindset on which retros get released in what order?cause damn aint we do for like an onslaught of VI's since they were only retro'ed once?

hooked on phonics, buy it!

oh and ST FTW

im not sure on the type of release but i do hope the pack over shadows these..

WANTED.. OG / RETRO PLAYOFF 12'S SIZE 11, 11.5

i've always liked these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

didnt these just release a couple years ago?does anybody have any idea the mindset on which retros get released in what order?cause damn aint we do for like an onslaught of VI's since they were only retro'ed once?

oh and ST FTW
You just made fun of someone's grammar and then used internet lingo FTL.

oh and ST FTW
people trying to bash other people for their English then use internet lingo
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ok i know im gonna hear it but, when is the release date, i dont feel like going thru 65 pages. Also whats up with the release date sticky, its kinda old andall the new stuff has no real date on it, just the month. Is there another thread with all the upcomig releases?? hopfully with some pics??

Originally Posted by Bucknuts116

im not sure on the type of release but i do hope the pack over shadows these..

i'm with u
wink.gif
// especially theres alot of jordan fiends around my area
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

oh and ST FTW
people trying to bash other people for their English then use internet lingo
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

sarcasm..... I guess youre preteen mind cant detect such a foreign concept.

Basically, these are overhyped. There a nice shoe but and im gonna get them but its not do or die with them. I am feelin the raging bull pack too tho, but igotta see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom