AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

my stores gettin em and i cant wait.. get that emp discount as well.. the 12's are my fav J of all time.. hopefully when we get em ill post pics..

Originally Posted by King Beezy

cant wait......but i disagree with dropping the same day as the raging bull pack.
I don't. Packs bring hype, and while everybody disregardin Public Enemy's words, I'll pull a back door and cop for me and the misses

does anyone kno if anyone is sellin the clothes to match with the shoes.. cause i already got a hat lined up.. ive been lookin on a bunch of sites and cantfind em anywhere... thanks..

Yeah, they are nice....but screw you Jordan Brand for duping us all into buying your pack, then re-releasing them anyway.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

MAY 3OTH is gonna be expensive with these and the raging bulls droppin on that same date.......

Yea boi! Both these and RBP are copped! Thank god for having friends who work for Nike and letting me use a guest pass!

Originally Posted by Bucknuts116

does anyone kno if anyone is sellin the clothes to match with the shoes.. cause i already got a hat lined up.. ive been lookin on a bunch of sites and cant find em anywhere... thanks..

Saw chambrey/ caro jumpman classic tees w/ the blk jumpman in NT Chi this morning. The jumpman is SMALL on it though

i wanted these back in middle school..def couldnt afford them..but now i can..i want them still to this day but i am worried about the JB quality...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom