Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
quick.question i orderd a pair of js in the summer and i havent got my shoes. is end close to natterjacks
IDK how close they are but in the same country tho. I ordered Concords from natterjacks and they came the next in a week. They had very shady customer service after I bought the shoes,but they did email me when they went live on the site. No shipping info, no email replies after purchase.

IDK how close they are but in the same country tho. I ordered Concords from natterjacks and they came the next in a week. They had very shady customer service after I bought the shoes,but they did email me when they went live on the site. No shipping info, no email replies after purchase.
its been more than a week i live on the east coast its been 3 months no tracking i recieved

boi is toooo lit... MBJ's still look weak with the three tiered shading

Last edited:
Official pics of the Bailey joints now up on jumpman23.com

Air-Jordan-IX-9-‘Calvin-Bailey’-Official-Images-1-600x335.png

Air-Jordan-IX-9-‘Calvin-Bailey’-Official-Images-2-600x336.png

Air-Jordan-IX-9-‘Calvin-Bailey’-Official-Images-3-600x338.png

EDIT: Official pics of the Motorboats added as well.

Air-Jordan-IX-9-‘Motorboat-Jones’-Official-Images-1-600x336.png

Air-Jordan-IX-9-‘Motorboat-Jones’-Official-Images-2-600x337.png

Air-Jordan-IX-9-‘Motorboat-Jones’-Official-Images-3-600x337.png

Also, release date is now on November 3rd, NOT December like originally believed.

All this year's releases (including the 'other' 9s, the 4s, and the 11s) now have updated release dates.

If you wanna make sure to mark your calendar, check out the end of year (and beginning of 2013 till June) official release thread here.

Last edited:
Can someone supply me the style number and color code of the Slim Jenkins so I can update the official release thread with it?

Thanks in advance.

SO wanted to love the Motorboats. My mind keeps saying they are nice but since I know they are 3 shades of red I will pass. Why Nike gotta do that? :smh:

i think it is.... *ye shrug*
red suede v's over those
I have the shoe I'm not basing my opinion off pictures. It's not as noticeable or bad as it's being made out to be. I originally didn't want the shoe but once I saw it I liked it.

I think its unfair to judge the Motorboats against the red suede 5s.

Yes the color blocking is similar, but of course the 5s will be better.

I'd say that as far as all red colorways go for Jordans, these are one of the few I like.

Looking forward to getting these next week.

Hopefully its a bit easier to get than the Montanas.

Back
Top Bottom