Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Thats pretty quick, Chicago is new to the RSVP thing so i know there are alot of people that dont know how to do it or don't know the tip. My real test on my quickness will be when they release something real limited. What size are you?
What site are you referring to (Chicago?)

The Motorboat's got moved so the DB 9's will be the only big release (and only JB release) on the day they drop, which will be December 1st now.

I think its unfair to judge the Motorboats against the red suede 5s.
Yes the color blocking is similar, but of course the 5s will be better.
I'd say that as far as all red colorways go for Jordans, these are one of the few I like.
Looking forward to getting these next week.
Hopefully its a bit easier to get than the Montanas.
very true, two different shades of red btwn. both shoes and different material so to speak, but I second what you said I need these nxt wk.!!!

and my city as well was real light with the montanas on the 13th, guess I'll see soon enough?... If I do get em tho, I'll have 3/4 i wanted and bailey's didnt drop yet so..

So all Niketowns(NikeNYC) are doing first come, first served on the Bentleys which is very weird. Makes me wonder how limited these will be. They did the RSVP for all the Kilroys and Montanas, so I'm not understanding why not for these

Originally Posted by DrippinSwagoo

I should've copped the johnny kilroy's. 
tired.gif
^

Eastbay has 9.5-11.5 in stock right now in the Kilory's.....

Last edited:
Copped the Kilroy's @ Nike Outlet in Vacaville for $129. Didn't think I was going to buy any of the alter ego 9's but at that price... why not?

(It was a returned purchase... not a fsr by any means)

Havent been keeping up with the thread so forgive me if this has been answered in the previous pages but..

Who is getting the Bentley Ellis' this weekend?

Is FNL getting 'em cause I got a $20 rewards card im trying to use. If they are, are they dropping them online or in store only? Thanks!

Havent been keeping up with the thread so forgive me if this has been answered in the previous pages but..

Who is getting the Bentley Ellis' this weekend?

Is FNL getting 'em cause I got a $20 rewards card im trying to use. If they are, are they dropping them online or in store only? Thanks!
Yes I would imagine FNL will have them online and at HoH.

^ My FNL won't get them, neither will Champs.

Guess it varies by location and their account with JB.

*shrugs*

HOH here will get them though.

No the Bentley Ellis' will not release at FNL online. Very few Finishline stores will have the shoes. They are limited and will have the same availability and release at the same locations as the Fontay Montana's. FTL, Eastbay, NDC (via twitter link), and JJ are good online options.

Twitter RSVP for Portland is live for the Crawfish

Well it has been like 15 minutes and nothing back from Nike Portland twitter so I guess I didn't get my pair. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom