AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by ballin101

im going on a cruise an will be out of town that weekend on RD. i know hype for retros nowadays is horrible but do yall think these will sit around just long enough i can copp the following tues?

Nope cuz it's a QS

Originally Posted by ballin101

im going on a cruise an will be out of town that weekend on RD. i know hype for retros nowadays is horrible but do yall think these will sit around just long enough i can copp the following tues?
laugh.gif

NO

Those black toes are just a of beauty. These will make up for missing out on the white/red/black 2010s. Those Black/reds are ok. Still mad at JB for sneaking these in there as I could've been prepped to get multiples. Maybe I'll do it anyways and call it a late birthday gift.
pimp.gif

...and
laugh.gif
at people's reaction to AF1King.

Why does Nike make me pick???
Why do they always release so much heat on one day???
June is looking like February

im still confused, why do they put nike on the bottom yet they cant put nike on the tongue?

SMH

I honestly changed my mind when I saw pics of the Black/Red pair...

Might pick them up depending on what type of hassle I have to go through.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

^ have any idea if this will be released here June 2nd in the pi?
no info yet. but I'm assuming they will since they're widely available in early release sites.
Titan won't let this pass... I hope.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

^ sekim2detcidda said on page 15 that he usually wears a 11.5 and had to go down to a 10.5.

yeah, i know, i'm just looking for a 2nd opinion.

Originally Posted by JHes91

Why does Nike make me pick???
Why do they always release so much heat on one day???
June is looking like February

THIS...i have to skip my favorite shoes because of Yeezys...cold world

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

^ sekim2detcidda said on page 15 that he usually wears a 11.5 and had to go down to a 10.5.

Say what
laugh.gif
.  He wears an 11.5 in what? A whole size down though......thats too risky.  going my normal pesent day jordan size 10.5. (was a size 11 back in the day)

I hate how I have to choose which one I want more.

I like both, but if I can get only one, it's definitely the Breds.

But, I'm a try and get both. Lets see if the gf lets me.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom