AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

RICO7JT- You can fasho count me in on that foam release at HOH. Can't wait 'til those drop! It's going to be hella crazy. In the mean time, this infrared pack is looking clean.

^^^^I agree with you to a certain extent,having had the black/infrared og,s and 2000 retro,i just cant settle for less as far as these black/red or black/infraed 6 2010 versions,i almost bought the black/varsity reds when they first dropped cause i had the same atittude at the time being as most sneaker sheeps do of the world today [thinking like oh i should buy these cause its no telling when JB will release this cw again no matter if the material on them are turrible,i debated inside the store for a couple of hours and passed,the suede just turns me off completely,its nothing wrong with the new generation loving these cause you cant miss what you never had,but having the real deal and now seeing what JB did to the black cw of this shoe is something i cant settle for less for,im getting the white/varsity reds and i will try to split the pack to get the white/infrared which are closer to there originals as far as there looks,so the pack isnt all the way horrible,but its not whats suppose to be either,why make a infrared pack if your not going to go a 100 percent all the way with the durabuck on the black pair,it lets you know how hard JB has fallen off and what they really think of there consumers,they know most yall will buy anything they make with a jumpman on it no matter what,and people like sneaker dave who promote any shoe that is new by JB doesnt do it any better,cause these so called sneaker heads like any and everything when they do reviews,be honest with people,if you dont like it then say what you dont like about it,atleast sneakgeekz told the truth on his first review of the black/varsity reds,i think sneakerheads who are 33 and up should do shoe shoe reviews,cause i see the same thing on everybody reviews,these are better than what i thought,these are a must have,i love em,everybody wants them,you cant like every single shoe that comes out,if so your not a sneakerhead,you just somebody who likes all shoes,go do a review on some converses,or on some chucks,or on some pumas,or on some pro keds,or on some reeboks and tell me how fine the butter soft leather is on some iverson,the sneaker culture sucks right now,everybody loves every shoe thats made,thats not what it use to be,unless JB is paying these dudes to act like this about every release they have,thats what im starting to think.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

^^^^I agree with you to a certain extent,having had the black/infrared og,s and 2000 retro,i just cant settle for less as far as these black/red or black/infraed 6 2010 versions,i almost bought the black/varsity reds when they first dropped cause i had the same atittude at the time being as most sneaker sheeps do of the world today [thinking like oh i should buy these cause its no telling when JB will release this cw again no matter if the material on them are turrible,i debated inside the store for a couple of hours and passed,the suede just turns me off completely,its nothing wrong with the new generation loving these cause you cant miss what you never had,but having the real deal and now seeing what JB did to the black cw of this shoe is something i cant settle for less for,im getting the white/varsity reds and i will try to split the pack to get the white/infrared which are closer to there originals as far as there looks,so the pack isnt all the way horrible,but its not whats suppose to be either,why make a infrared pack if your not going to go a 100 percent all the way with the durabuck on the black pair,it lets you know how hard JB has fallen off and what they really think of there consumers,they know most yall will buy anything they make with a jumpman on it no matter what,and people like sneaker dave who promote any shoe that is new by JB doesnt do it any better,cause these so called sneaker heads like any and everything when they do reviews,be honest with people,if you dont like it then say what you dont like about it,atleast sneakgeekz told the truth on his first review of the black/varsity reds,i think sneakerheads who are 33 and up should do shoe shoe reviews,cause i see the same thing on everybody reviews,these are better than what i thought,these are a must have,i love em,everybody wants them,you cant like every single shoe that comes out,if so your not a sneakerhead,you just somebody who likes all shoes,go do a review on some converses,or on some chucks,or on some pumas,or on some pro keds,or on some reeboks and tell me how fine the butter soft leather is on some iverson,the sneaker culture sucks right now,everybody loves every shoe thats made,thats not what it use to be,unless JB is paying these dudes to act like this about every release they have,thats what im starting to think.

Word!

Watch JB triple scoop everybody,JB is so down right shady and smart that i can see them releasing the real black/infrared 6 in durabuck in a couple of years from now just to make more money off of eveybody with the sole atittude of we havent released the black/infrared 6 in durabuck,watch it when it happens,then everybody will be forced to buy that version to.

Originally Posted by hellakix

RICO7JT- You can fasho count me in on that foam release at HOH. Can't wait 'til those drop! It's going to be hella crazy. In the mean time, this infrared pack is looking clean.

Yea its going to be a busy day..... Ill be out there too.

glad i passed on both varsity reds for this....i knew it was gonna worthwhile to be patient. shouldnt be too hard to cop....feels like a lot of places have them so im not too worried. not like the motorsports release...props to my boy for comin through. now i just wait for the infrareds. just to confirm....ndc is gonna release at midnight pst as usual correct?

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Word!
I feel ya. Im 29 and I remember the OG's and 2000's. Could not get them. So these will be good for me. I have the OG and retro Bred 12's. I did not cop the Flu games. 

Talked to someone yesterday, might get the hook up. Really like the white infrareds after seeing the sneaker dave video. Especially since he said the leather on the white ones was different.

I just got pranked so bad... my friend who runs the family store just called me and said, "Dude, the pack just came in... I saved you a sz 10"... I jumped out of bed like a mad man, then he's like JKJK. I'm like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! LOL YEAH, terrible mood.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Word!
I feel ya. Im 29 and I remember the OG's and 2000's. Could not get them. So these will be good for me. I have the OG and retro Bred 12's. I did not cop the Flu games. 

^same here. I'm 32, and couldn't really afford to cop when the OGs and 2000's came out, so I'm cool with my pack. If presented the opportunity to purchase the OG or 2000's even, I will. Until then, I'll rock these

What retail stores will carry these? Just found out sneakervilla near me won't get them
ohwell.gif
. I live 20 minutes from Baltimore. 2 hours from Philly. Will finishline, footlocker, or champs have them?

My brother in law will be fighting in the Final Round of The Ultimate Fighter in Vegas on the 19th. Where are the spots out there that will be getting these.

Back
Top Bottom