AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

i get my pack in a week 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hellakix

Damn between this pack and the new iphone 4, I'm about to break my pockets.
laugh.gif

iphone isn't goin anywhere, this pack will be ghost...and plus, iphones always have bugs when first released

dang..called my local to me footlockers and footactions..and no word yet. They all said call back next week by Wed and they will know for sure. Man.I gotta do more homework.

Originally Posted by wrod7

What retail stores will carry these? Just found out sneakervilla near me won't get them
ohwell.gif
. I live 20 minutes from Baltimore. 2 hours from Philly. Will finishline, footlocker, or champs have them?

UBIQ in philly are getting them.

I swear the red comes out different in everyone's pictures. I have no idea what color these shoes actually are lol.

IM HOPING MY FRIEND CAN COME THRU WITH A 30% OFF THIS PACK FOR ME.. DEFF GOT ONE ON HOLD THOUGH

I THINK ME AND memphissfinest CAPS LOCKS KEYS ARE BROKEN

called 9 diff stores around me...from FL to FNL to Expressions NOONE around me is gettin these im so heated... Live in Springfield MA BTW...anyone know where to cop...i dont wanna try my luck at coppin em online cuz i know how that'll end

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I swear the red comes out different in everyone's pictures. I have no idea what color these shoes actually are lol.
Yea, Infrared is a very hard color to get right in photos...whenever I took a picture of Infrared (am90s) it comes out light a vibrant red without the orange/pink tint to it.

I'm dreading what people will be charging for just the blk/Infrared VIs.  the white/Infrared seems more popular so I'm hoping people splitting or selling off the black pair will take it easy a little on the rape prices...we'll see
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

took some better pics

Lol, the leather on the white infrareds look like the same shiny leather thats on my powders, I bet all they hypebeast wont complain about the quality of these. Ima just pick up the Bulls since I already got the Breds.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

glad i passed on both varsity reds for this....i knew it was gonna worthwhile to be patient.
Co-sign.  I really can't complain about the quality - its actually not that bad if you consider how poor the CDPs were.  I may have to double up on these...

one of my connects doesnt know if his company is getting the pack yet. he works at hibbett and he was told that hibbett corp has not decided whether they want to buy the pack from nike or not. they dont wont the pack to sit like the previous retro 6's this year. i told hin if they aint decided yet than they probaly aint getting the pack. i still got a 100% solid connect at hoh but im really looking for 2 packs. these are not shoes that you just store in the closet for 5 years and never rock, i will be rocking my infras steady. i will probaly just have to go pick up my pack on rd from hoh and then go wait in-line at pg till the open at noon. those wht/infra 6's look so fresh in that last video.

MVPLIKEKOBE- SPRINGFIELD MASS. Champs in Holyoke mall is confirmed. I think they take phone orders so whoever is still lookin remember who threw you the alley!!! Champs sports Holyoke mall. 413-533-4256.

Back
Top Bottom