AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by ebpo

Maybe we should lock this thread... I'm tired of always getting in, hoping for some new info, just to see people calling ducktales or talking about the XIII...
This is exactly how I feel. Everytime I see this thread get bumped, I get into it thinking that it's finally confirmed, only to see it's the same old back and forth. I wasn't optimistic with this rumor from the very start but the possibility of getting a fresh pair of infras was just too enticing.
Glad I atleast got my vreds X2 and am happy with them.
same... keep looking but nothing happening

^^^

NOW that is some real FUNNY shhhhhhhhhhhh iiiittttttttttttt
laugh.gif

I'm having mixed feelings about this package, there's definitely better items available coming out this year compared to these

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

I'm having mixed feelings about this package, there's definitely better items available coming out this year compared to these

please let me in on what could possible be better than these.

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

If done right, I don't see any other release topping this one, unless JB drops some crisp OG mold Concord XI's.

it is confirmed in australia and new zealand for june .. stop saying it has not been confirmed...IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ....but in the us thats a different story

email from footlocker...
happy.gif

In regards to the Pack we will be receiving the Infra-Pack and
the cost of these will be NZ$599.95
tongue.gif
, for more release information please keep
a eye out on our blog regularly, cheers..

Originally Posted by smimu

email from footlocker...
happy.gif

In regards to the Pack we will be receiving the Infra-Pack and
the cost of these will be $599.95, for more release information please keep
a eye out on our blog regularly, cheers..

599.95? That's a lot of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom