AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

since the internet-age, has there ever been a JB release where no pics were available 3 months prior to its release date???

im sure this pack will eventually come out, but by June of this year?  I have my doubts ...but I hope I'm wrong!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by BapeDan

Talked to my friends dad that owns a QS store and says he's already ordered these for his store.
Got 2 packs reserved tyvm

I sort of did the same thing. My guy/connect owns a store and is in the process of ordering a few packs for me too. I'll probably find out some solid info too. Ill post it up if and when.
grin.gif
look foward to that GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

since the internet-age, has there ever been a JB release where no pics were available 3 months prior to its release date???

im sure this pack will eventually come out, but by June of this year?  I have my doubts ...but I hope I'm wrong!

DMP 06

I may very well eat my words possibly by summertime, but I still don't believe these are coming out by then. This to me is the great hype hope. Until then, this thread is absolutely amusing.

Make these happen JB and do them the right way.  I will continue to speculate until I see pics. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

DMP 06
XI, XII Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 3thaman

DMP 06
XI, XII Countdown Pack
5/18 CDP

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Don't care if these release or not! Too much other heat dropping this yr!
            This is heat. I'm patiently waiting for this pack to drop.

off topic does anybody know where i can see the video of mj wearing the blk/red vi that was cut in the toe box area due to a sore toe, i know it was a playoff game in 1991 i think thanks

My Lady friend at FNL told me there is NO INFO on this pack yet. Nothing, Her DM didnt say anything about it when she asked him.

So I guess JORDAN is really holding out till the last second if they do so drop.

Back
Top Bottom