AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Hopefully the white infrareds look better. I had a feeling jb was gonna use sude on these since they're using suede on almost every VI this year.

I talked to Peter this morning and asked him why the pic look so faded and bad. He said the Chinese Factory worker he got the pics from didn't use a flash or anything on these pics. He should be getting more pics later this week. They still look suede to me. Of course JB would just replace the paint from Varsity Red to Infrared. Cmon, acting like this is a surprise. This is JB we talking about here. As long as it cuts production costs, they're guna do it.

Let's wait for some more pics.

JB cant be serious,the really sad part this whole pack if those are trully the real pictures at the top is that people will still settle for less buying this pack,and what i mean by this is,the whole point why alot of people want the black/infrared 6,s is because of the huge difference in material change,if those new pictures are true,guess what,JB will be saving me alot of bread,like i said,its not the varsity red vs infrared thats the big problem,its this horrible faded upper suede JB keeps throwing on any of these black 6,s there creating,white/varsity red 6,s are looking like the only 6,s, i will be getting this year,thanks JB for saving me money as of lately,thank god im not a new collector hard up for alot of shoes that people just hype up and talk about,but look at the big difference in that material change,2000 smooth upper vs the new suede material 6,i guess JB is going to suck the life out of these new collector,s before they decide to take that ashy faded suede off of these 6,s.

I have been satisfied with my black VR 6's......... Now just gimme the White VR6's and Ima call it a day......these are looking to be the same thing but with infrared...lol ..if so JB's funny!!!!

soo...117 pages on this pack and still no release date? nice
smh.gif

I'll be honest...I really wanted this pack, and was anticipating both of these colorways..but if those infrared pics are legit with suede, I will gladly keep my money back into my account...the hell with giving JB $ that they don't deserve...
eyes.gif

Either do the shoes the right way or don't do them at all!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by betatester

[Exclusive] Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package Black Infra Red First Images View

more info via : http://flightclub.tistory...ra-Red-First-Images-View
172617274BB958587134EA
7air-jordan-vi-infrared-var.jpg

I dont think that picture above is Infrared

The shoe in the picture appears to be varsity red to me.  The picture with the 2000 infrareds was taken without a flash too...but you can clearly tell that they are infrared. 

This has nothing to do with this but I'm new here so i just wanted to know how to put those little messages and quotes under posts

This is why i think this pack is coming out. JB has there ears to the streets/market and they hear what we want. Its in demand!They can sell this pack for $310 plus and thats alot of profit for them so it would just be stupid to not put this package out business wise. I hope this is a new technique there using when no pic surface and they just pop-up in stores off guard lol.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

This is why i think this pack is coming out. JB has there ears to the streets/market and they hear what we want. Its in demand!They can sell this pack for $310 plus and thats alot of profit for them so it would just be stupid to not put this package out business wise. I hope this is a new technique there using when no pic surface and they just pop-up in stores off guard lol.
The reason for no pics up till now was a) Nike just wrapped up production on these on 3-27.  b) Nike locked down LN3 factory where these are being produced because of previous leaks. I highly doubt that is JB's new selling technique. If that were the case, Concord XIs, Chicago X's, White/Cement III's, and many other beloved sneakers would be releasing soon. Those three Jordans are the ones that are always rumored/speculated, and then never come out.

these fail i will wait till these release & find the crappy v. reds for cheap to go with my white/v. red

I wanna see if JB is really this stupid to release the black/infrared 6 in mangolian dog hair ashy suede just like the black/varsity red,s,that would be a slap to the face once again,if JB does that,then this means they have stooped to a all time low,i wont even look at them as the same bussiness company i once did,we need real picture,s or better pictures,cause i dont believe JB took the black/varsity red 6,s left overs and panited the midsoles infrared,if so,thats just straight up sorry.

I really hope those aren't the Infrared retros.. If so, JB can't be trusted with anything but we should have already known that
smh.gif

haha the biggest reason imo that people passed the VR's was the suede. Haha funny how things turned out. I guess its time to un ds my VR's. still copping white VR's, idk how the white infrareds will be though.

Whyy, whyyyyyy!!?? its 10 years since they last gave us a black/infra retro! its not like they throw em on the market every second year!
How hard can it be to give us a high quality,good looking retro thats CLOSE to the original as possible (isnt that the meaning of retroing a shoe?)
Especially since its goin to be a limited quick strike release! no nike air, no durabuck/nubuck..if they release that ******ed jumpman air retro, They can shuff it up somewhere
the sun never shines!

This pack seems like its gonna be straight up hot garbage
laugh.gif
 good luck to all who plan on copping of course.

I've said before and i'll say it again, IF YOU SETTLE FOR GARBAGE, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PUT OUT GARBAGE.

This is HILARIOUS. Im going to laugh harder at all the people that were talking garbage all these months when these infrareds turn out to be the same exact material as the varsity red VI's. "not gonna cop not gonna cop" Then you hear of those same people rocking the shoes and talking trash about them. haha.

I'm not saying the pic of that shoe is the real infrared 6 coming out, but you can call Nike for yourselves and have them check that style code. I called and had them double check the pack itself (398850-901) and it still came up as the AJ6 Infrared pack like it did back in January. Then I gave the guy the style code (384664-003) from the pic of the tag and he said it came up as a Jordan 6, then he asked me for the color number again and said yea that is for the Jordan 6 infrared. Then he told me there was no set date for the product. Nike's number is 1-800-806-6453 if anyone wants to give them a call.

The reasons Jordan brand did this :
1.Suede is cheaper
2.The VR 6 sold good with suede
3.Not devalue the OG and retro Infrared

But am glad i copped my VR 6's to all those who passed on the VR 6's for this pack

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom