AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Nicekicks lame for that post.
smh.gif

That's obviously a sample of the varsity red.

Nah its infrared you can tell its just jordan brand is probably going to use slightly deeper infrared paint this time but that's infrared for sure

why would they drop infared vi's when they just dropped the black/varsity red Vi's which are basically retro infa's

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by betatester

[Exclusive] Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package Black Infra Red First Images View

more info via : http://flightclub.tistory...ra-Red-First-Images-View
172617274BB958587134EA

air-jordan-6-retro-varsity-red.jpg

second one is varsity, its the exact same color   and since when does the shoe come with the laces above the tounge pocket and no lacelock? that pic is bogus, and its varsity red. i dont believe it at all.

why didnt he take a pic of the white one too, since it is a pack, or would that of been to hard to grab the white one too, i dont believe this.

IT's BOGUS

maybe they found out that the factory workers could lace the shoes much quicker if they didnt put them through the tongue cover pocket thing...and therefore can reduce costs even more.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

maybe they found out that the factory workers could lace the shoes much quicker if they didnt put them through the tongue cover pocket thing...and therefore can reduce costs even more.

lmao JB is starting to become so damn CHEAP!! how come before like 2007 the shoes were much better quality and they were sold for LESS?? Now they give us horrible quality and for ridiculous prices
mad.gif
Can't they just go back with Nike instead of trying to be their own brand and make shoes that are better quality and a bit less and even put back the Nike Air sign because now they just keep trying to cut costs which equals horrible quality materials.

roll.gif
Sheddy69 wrote:

lol

Cant believe those are the ones dropping... i was under the influence that these are dropping in the pack... (pic below)

aj6-inverted-infrared-sample-7.jpg

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by betatester

[Exclusive] Air Jordan VI (6) Retro Infra Red Package Black Infra Red First Images View

more info via : http://flightclub.tistory...ra-Red-First-Images-View
172617274BB958587134EA

air-max-90-infrared-1.jpg
heres the infrared 2010 air max 90, dont you think they would use the same color?
pic just for compairison of infra, my vote is above is varsity

Those are the HOA 90s from 2005, not the 2010 pair.

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Cant believe those are the ones dropping... i was under the influence that these are dropping in the pack... (pic below)

roll.gif
Those aren't even actual shoes,those were samples of the infrared from a couple years ago.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Rolaholic wrote:

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

roll.gif
Those aren't even actual shoes,those were samples of the infrared from a couple years ago.

tired.gif
 ok.... i am aware of that. Samples to go into production, im aware that now all of them do...but SOME do.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

lmao JB is starting to become so damn CHEAP!! how come before like 2007 the shoes were much better quality and they were sold for LESS?? Now they give us horrible quality and for ridiculous prices
mad.gif
Can't they just go back with Nike instead of trying to be their own brand and make shoes that are better quality and a bit less and even put back the Nike Air sign because now they just keep trying to cut costs which equals horrible quality materials.
nike air has been gone since 2000 its now 2010 why still whine about it don't make sense
tired.gif

Has for the quality i can agree with you on that for sure the price these kicks are going for Jordan brand needs to step up the quality

Back
Top Bottom