*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Space Jams over Cool Grey IMO but both are great. Concord has always been my favorite XI followed by Space Jam, Black Red, Cool Grey, and then Columbias.

Space Jams over Cool Grey IMO but both are great. Concord has always been my favorite XI followed by Space Jam, Black Red, Cool Grey, and then Columbias.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at never wear them making TSG.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

I understand now, to Nike/Jordan this is what their favorite is OR what they think our favorites are (from least to highest):

1) Black/Red XI, 2008
2) Space Jam, 2009
3) Cool grey, 2010
4) Concord, 2011

Just didn't think the SJ would be rated so low...
Nah, i think its just random if anything

I understand now, to Nike/Jordan this is what their favorite is OR what they think our favorites are (from least to highest):

1) Black/Red XI, 2008
2) Space Jam, 2009
3) Cool grey, 2010
4) Concord, 2011

Nah, i think its just random if anything

neon blue foams and concords makes 2011 feel like my high school years again. only this time i got my own money to blow.

thanks for the advance info!

neon blue foams and concords makes 2011 feel like my high school years again. only this time i got my own money to blow.

thanks for the advance info!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

SMH for wearing concords with sweat pants, and im so glad the shoe game is weak here in tampa i get to cop what i want for no trouble at all. the mall around here doesnt even open early for limited releases

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

SMH for wearing concords with sweat pants, and im so glad the shoe game is weak here in tampa i get to cop what i want for no trouble at all. the mall around here doesnt even open early for limited releases

Getting these I could honestly stop

I want:

Concords
Cardinals (just bought today)
Cool Greys
and Anniversary 11's

and thats it, none of the rest would interest me

Getting these I could honestly stop

I want:

Concords
Cardinals (just bought today)
Cool Greys
and Anniversary 11's

and thats it, none of the rest would interest me

I cant wait even though i know the quality will be wack! oh well I'll take the good with the bad i guess. Definitely copped though

I cant wait even though i know the quality will be wack! oh well I'll take the good with the bad i guess. Definitely copped though

the best shoes on planet finally return!!!

lol~ seriously, thts the best colorway out of all XIs

the best shoes on planet finally return!!!

lol~ seriously, thts the best colorway out of all XIs

1) Black/Red XI, 2008
2) Space Jam, 2009
3) Cool grey, 2010
4) Concord, 2011

Where do people come up with this random, left field, no factual basis whatsoever crap? Why even post this?

1) Black/Red XI, 2008
2) Space Jam, 2009
3) Cool grey, 2010
4) Concord, 2011

Where do people come up with this random, left field, no factual basis whatsoever crap? Why even post this?

Back
Top Bottom