Alcohol x Greenery..... Anyone know or done this?

Ok so I bought a bottle of Hennesy drank a little but alcohol isn't really my thing. to the question....-

I bought the bottle with the intention of getting some tea bags and filling them up with some of my top shelf bud.

I want to let it sit for a good 3-4 Months and I am wondering if its even worth it to try and let some weed sit in liquor for that amount of time..

Does it even work....? Will the THC get absorbed by the liquid??

any type of feed back is appreciated
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Seriously though, that sounds disgusting
sick.gif
...why would you want to do your hen like that?
Im not really doing it for the taste.....

more of the effect and I said "why not this bottle of henney"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-Place tea bag filled with green leaves
-Let it sit for 3+ months
- The end result should be THC x Alcohol........... but will it work?

you cant be posting this on NT....

but its called green dragon, my friends have tried it with ground up stems/herb and let it sit for a straight month in vodka.

it works... crossfade, but id rather just
pimp.gif

*if you use a clear alcohol like we used, itll actually turn somewhat green too*

Sounds interesting...
make sure to update us on how it goes
i think it would be better to use vodka or some other white liquor

Yes, the THC dissolves into the alcohol, it's called Green Dragon. The higher the alcohol content the more THC.

Strain it after a few months. Make sure that you keep it in a dark place during that time though.

That being said, it is the foulest taste ever. Good results though.

sit for 3 months? ive heard of people dipping blunts in henny/syrup and letting hang dry.

not that long tho.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

you cant be posting this on NT....

but its called green dragon, my friends have tried it with ground up stems/herb and let it sit for a straight month in vodka.

it works... crossfade, but id rather just
pimp.gif

*if you use a clear alcohol like we used, itll actually turn somewhat green too*

quoted to come back to it later
pimp.gif

never tried that, but usually when im drunk and i need something to balance me out i
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Yes, the THC dissolves into the alcohol, it's called Green Dragon. The higher the alcohol content the more THC.

Strain it after a few months. Make sure that you keep it in a dark place during that time though.

That being said, it is the foulest taste ever. Good results though.
YEP. My buddies did this with an O of some regs and a bottle of 151. It was
sick.gif
but we were on another level, yo.

Back
Top Bottom