alcoholic beverage of choice?

xmr210x

Banned
i myself am a crown royal man. on the rocks,crown 7, crown monster etc.
any scotch drinkers in the house? a friend just gave me a bottle of johnny walker red label. any suggestions on how to drink it? straight, watetr, mixed?

Vodka.

I <3 me some Jameson though. On the rocks, with a few drips of cool water to open it up.
smile.gif

I like 151, Crown, Crown Cask No 16 straight or with a little coke..sometimes I enjoy a BL with a mug out the freezer..sometimes some Hennessy

Corona is my #1 Beer, Hennessy, Goose

Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rose is good as well...

Anyone else miss Armadale? Wasn't a bad vodka at all

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Vodka.

I <3 me some Jameson though. On the rocks, with a few drips of cool water to open it up.
smile.gif

yea jameson is some good stuff. im thinkin about switchin over for awhile

Take it easy on the drinking, Niketalk. A lil bit socially to lube the wheels is okay, or in a toast to celebrate something, but drinking to get wasted..your hurting yourself.

WITH THAT SAID:

I don't usually drink, but when I do, I drink
W1_undefined_62190.jpg

Enjoy in moderation and drink safely; DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.Ciao
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xmr210x

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Vodka.

smile.gif

yea jameson is some good stuff. im thinkin about switchin over for awhile

It's so clean bro.

What i've learned as a kid in HS back then is, the cheaper the alcohol, the worse the hang over is.

If you don't mix drinks, and you drink some quality !+!$, you'll be okay the  following morning.

Gimme some Jameson straight and I'm happy, but I could work with a few different whiskeys.

Will drink rum or vodka, but usually prefer it mixed with some soda or juice.

i
myself am a crown royal man. on the rocks,crown 7, crown monster etc.
pimp.gif

1) I'm a whiskey man myself, Crown chilled or on the rocks all day, never had it mixed before, what/how do u make the above ones u listed?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]2) If I feel like a cognac I'll drink Remy or Henny (Black as of Lately)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]3) Only Tequila I'll drink is Patron[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]4) Rarely drink Vodka anymore but if I do then Circoc, Goose or KettleOne[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Beer is a whole another topic, but Sam Adams (I enjoy almost all their brews), Blue Moon (Full & Rising if its Seasonal)..[/color]

Originally Posted by dland24

Grey Goose and Don Julio.

DJ is so grossly underrated it's insane. It's delicious.

Everyone sucks Patrons teet because it's what the rappers are claiming nowadays. Try some other *+!$, it'll save you a few dollars and you might enjoy it just as much

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Take it easy on the drinking, Niketalk. A lil bit socially to lube the wheels is okay, or in a toast to celebrate something, but drinking to get wasted..your hurting yourself.

WITH THAT SAID:

I don't usually drink, but when I do, I drink
W1_undefined_62190.jpg

Enjoy in moderation and drink safely; DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.Ciao
pimp.gif
So smooth... One of my favs.

Ciroc as of late...

for beer i usually stick with heineken.

for real drinks, its either jack & coke, or goose; been drinking my goose on the rocks lately

Back
Top Bottom