All-American (CW Series) - VOL: 100!

As annoying and meddling as coop is. She would’ve been dead irl. Not wishing that on her but just saying.

Yeah they wouldve put her off the hood and then smoked her to even the score with Tyrone. That wouldve been the easier method to remove her, but it seems they have another plan with her.

Why they keep bringing JJ along everywhere?

Is it just force the new girl in to the scenes?

This ***** Coop just gotta show up.

Last edited:
Coop is so trash. She really flipped it on Spence :rofl:

When Patience leaves for tour and leaves that bozo behind >>>

Asher is absolutely trash. He's a royal screw up, cheats on his girlfriend then complains about her being a supportive partner

Those Corey letters are comedy. All I keep envisioning is Cutty.

Simone & JJ realizing they knew nothing about each other now that she isn't pregnant

JJ is comedy. He's definitely going to become a right wing Congress in a decade.

These kids really be going through it though for some high schoolers

Can't wait to see Spencer clapping those Olivia cheeks next week!

Last edited:
What a dramatic episode.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
he will forever be Cutty
DB3D637E-BD2A-483A-8629-E97741CF4771.gif

This man said he wanted to be alone and Liv/Layla bring the whole damn crew to the cabin :smh:Then it turns out to be a COMPLETE disaster. Every relationship (both friendship and romantic) imploding. Lies and secrets getting exposed. Coop showing up, getting in her feels when she sees the whole crew and telling Spencer he’s the reason he got shot. Breakups. :rofl:

Va-Jay-Jay :lol:

Da impending Spencer/Asher and Liv/Vanessa beefs had potential but it looks like with the breakup, we won’t get that.The summer made things spicy regardless :pimp:

Billy was so hurt when he saw those dresses. I can’t front, I would have had the same feels and thoughts too doe :lol: He’s definitely trying to make a comeback.

Has the mom’s face always looked like that? Joint looks extra plastic this season to me for some reason.

This boy Jordan out of his mind. Beyond simping.

Liv needs to voice her opinions and feelings more. Yeah she ain't want to betray Layla but still.

Spencer is wild though.

When Spence said he would be the best man and then looked at Olivia like a dog after they pee on the carpet or something
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big Blood Simone sneakerhead/AIr Jordans
At the wedding story :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

Layla New Dad still ashy/janky :lol::lol:

COCO The Stripper/Therapist
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
I have to remind myself, they still in Highschool..Jordan ready to give up everything is wild to me.

Olivia at the wedding :evil::evil::evil: Get Your Girl Spencer James...:nthat::nthat:

Coop meddling per usual

dirtyman Spence

Spenc and Olivia always had more of a connection. She more down to earth. I always looked at Oliva a lil funny how she was quick to jump on newest RB/WR making noise.

Spencer James making the right play :pimp: been the move since the start not his sister :pimp:

Love how Coop flip the script on Spencer :rofl:

Oh ****! Liv with ALL OF THE RECEIPTS!

She bringing **** up from the first episode! Layla a trash friend in reality.

Too bad Liv back on the sauce.

:sick: @ the Coop faces this ep.

If only she could drop out and move.

Oh wow what a L Spence is going to take for boozehound Olivia :smh: Son ****ing up his entire career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom