All Camron, MF Doom And Tool Fans Must Have Autism

I swear you guys are in ya'll own world where crap became the next thing poppin. And arguing with ya'll is like arguing with God ya'll have sometype of cosmic defense for everything and say a casual opinion like it came out the bible.

Camron sucks.. Jay-Z ripped him a new one the size of the equator son don't even look right no mo.

MF Doom is so bad it's comical i gave him many a chance but i can't listen to dude without laughing. I also don't see whats the big deal aboutmadlib either.

Tool is an abomination i gave these guys 6 listens in 6 different settings i feel like i wasted my life.

You're asking for it with the MF Doom/Madlib line.

This should be interesting.

Cue the Mike eating popcorn .gif.

Doom is dope. Cam used to be nice. But there is nobody who is gonna be 100% liked...no point in this thread.

Equaztion wrote:
Tool is an abomination i gave these guys 6 listens in 6 different settings i feel like i wasted my life.

I know it all opinion but it's pretty apparent to me that you either haven't given them as good of a listen as you say, they're way over yourhead (which could be the case for DOOM as well), or you just don't like/appreciate rock music.

- Tical.

Like Jimmy The Muslim Lookin At White People

patriceoneal02.jpg

That was my expression listening to Tool even Pitchfork got their ratings right.

Doom is dope. Cam used to be nice. But there is nobody who is gonna be 100% liked...no point in this thread.

Exactly. I listen to Doom and Madlib. But i can't listen to Lil Wayne. Everybody has different taste in music.

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

Originally Posted by Equaztion

Camron sucks.. Jay-Z ripped him a new one the size of the equator son don't even look right no mo.

I know..you ain't talkin bout dig a hole...

word, that just was LIMP compared to all da camel face records cam dropped.
laugh.gif

you buggin on the Cam'ron tip.

never bothered to mess with Tool

but i agree with you on the MF Doom....i pay attention to this dude and what he's saying but he puts me to sleep. love his production though

Originally Posted by Equaztion

I swear you guys are in ya'll own world where crap became the next thing poppin. And arguing with ya'll is like arguing with God ya'll have some type of cosmic defense for everything and say a casual opinion like it came out the bible.

MF Doom is so bad it's comical i gave him many a chance but i can't listen to dude without laughing. I also don't see whats the big deal about madlib either.

damn you serious?

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

"say a casual opinion like it came out the bible."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the Music Forum way. You aint' know?

Cats take their opinions way too seriously in here to be starting a thread about them everytime they have one.......

obviously you can not hear quality music. doom is better than any rap you listen to. you just cant comprehend whats going on when you listen to him over amagically produced track by the illest madlib. i believe there are people who have a ear for good music and their are people who are only influenced by whatthey hear constantly like on the radio. you should go back to radio disney son.

^^^Its everyones own opinion on what good music is...I have to disagree Doom is nowhere good music

That is correct, everyone does have different likes and dislikes. I listen to Doom, he's cool i just dont listen to him alot right now however i love hisbeats and Madlib is on a whole different level that is out of the box either you feel him or you dont. I think that Madlib is one of the best producers ever.He is my favorite producer on the west coast.

Crazy for not seeing anything in this music. I can respect not liking them for their style or whatever, but as a fan of music, I cant see how you would beunable to appreciate the music. Esp with Tool/Madlib

Back
Top Bottom