all flips should be thrown in i cell with serial rapists

don't you hate when you got that fresh out the shower feel, get dressed up fresh, wait for that call to come downstairs and it never comes..... you call and it goes straight to voicemail, then they call you tomorow like oh my bad i fell asleep....
mad.gif

don't you hate when you got that fresh out the shower feel, get dressed up fresh, wait for that call to come downstairs and it never comes..... you call and it goes straight to voicemail, then they call you tomorow like oh my bad i fell asleep....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

all who?

The intended vaginal cavity penetration did not take place, as it was rerouted to another penis, and op was relegated to proper fapping.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

all who?

The intended vaginal cavity penetration did not take place, as it was rerouted to another penis, and op was relegated to proper fapping.

& You felt the need to share this with NT because?????

Next time, listen to the angel on your shoulder and not the demon. The demon leads you to post this on NT and now..."you done goofed'.

(P.S.) Learn how to type like a adult please, please.

& You felt the need to share this with NT because?????

Next time, listen to the angel on your shoulder and not the demon. The demon leads you to post this on NT and now..."you done goofed'.

(P.S.) Learn how to type like a adult please, please.

Back
Top Bottom