All my sc Nters (specifically charleston) New Sneaker boutique come very soon

Like the post says Buy.Sell.trade type consignment shop will be coming to Charleston Early 2017. If you guys have any questions recommendations chop it up with me here if you have a specific shoe or size we should be looking to carry let me know inventory will be/already is deep lots of variety. i want you to walk in and be wowed by the selection and service you receive 

Sixthman sneaker boutique it will have a sports vibe and due to it being a startup most likely will not be downtown i just cant find a building that fits what i want size wise 

Also this is big to me but every month 10% of sales will go to the local Ymca i want to be big in the community on keeping kids off the streets so we will be very active doing drives and giveaways 

Dope to hear. From Charleston/Summerville here but just recently moved to Savannah. Still come every other weekend though. Will definitely be checking it out.

Please don't backdoor most pairs for a mark up like the "boutique" that's currently in Charleston though.

basically markup will be 10-40% above whatever i get it for not the average "resell" price 

Most likely will be in ladson summerville or on rivers ave

Back
Top Bottom