All these female threads we've had on NT..........

al audi

Banned
Have they made your standards different in real life?

Im convinced im in the wrong state.
tired.gif

Have they made your standards different in real life?

Im convinced im in the wrong state.
tired.gif

Of the few that I have read, I cant take the Girl Problem threads seriously around here.

Of the few that I have read, I cant take the Girl Problem threads seriously around here.

No, because I don't take what most of these posters say seriously...they're mostly ducktales.

No, because I don't take what most of these posters say seriously...they're mostly ducktales.

Originally Posted by Club29

no club i mean like

spandex thread, latin thread, asian, cute/fine girls w/e you call them

ill keep it real ive seen plenty posted on here where ive been like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

no club i mean like

spandex thread, latin thread, asian, cute/fine girls w/e you call them

ill keep it real ive seen plenty posted on here where ive been like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Definitely

But Im not attractive/rich enough for them so.....
grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, buy you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.

Definitely

grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, buy you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.

I think the internet in general can do that to you. I have to admit, being on Tumblr did that to me at one point. It made me wish I lived somewhere like California. You get in the habit of comparing the women in your area to girls you see online in pictures where they're posed and wearing their best clothes and makeup and they probably look nothing like those pictures on a daily basis. People can kinda lose grip on reality. And I've always noticed guys out in California don't see those girls as a big deal because they're accustomed to seeing them everyday. It's all about perspective.

I think the internet in general can do that to you. I have to admit, being on Tumblr did that to me at one point. It made me wish I lived somewhere like California. You get in the habit of comparing the women in your area to girls you see online in pictures where they're posed and wearing their best clothes and makeup and they probably look nothing like those pictures on a daily basis. People can kinda lose grip on reality. And I've always noticed guys out in California don't see those girls as a big deal because they're accustomed to seeing them everyday. It's all about perspective.

Do you guys seriously no have good looking girls in your area? Im sure every place has BAD chicks, you just gotta go out there and get them

Do you guys seriously no have good looking girls in your area? Im sure every place has BAD chicks, you just gotta go out there and get them

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Definitely

grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, but you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.
Wow it looks like you're hollering at him!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Definitely

grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, but you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.
Wow it looks like you're hollering at him!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom