All these female threads we've had on NT..........

I live in NYC, so according to ninjahood all I gotta do is go to da heightz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Definitely

But Im not attractive/rich enough for them so.....
grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, but you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.
Wow it looks like you're hollering at him!
laugh.gif

AYO

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Definitely

grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, but you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.
Wow it looks like you're hollering at him!
laugh.gif

AYO

roll.gif

Definitely

grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, buy you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.

I second this
And I second this thread. 

...but for the better. Every monday morning I hear 10+ stories of dudes getting plastered and "hitting a grenade".... mainly because they didn't find a dime and wanted to smash anyways.

I won't go for a chick who wouldn't be eligible for the cute/fine thread. 

I've taken the P completely off the pedestal, and girls who are considered attractive in my city are nothing to me. 
laugh.gif

Definitely

grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, buy you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.

I second this
And I second this thread. 

...but for the better. Every monday morning I hear 10+ stories of dudes getting plastered and "hitting a grenade".... mainly because they didn't find a dime and wanted to smash anyways.

I won't go for a chick who wouldn't be eligible for the cute/fine thread. 

I've taken the P completely off the pedestal, and girls who are considered attractive in my city are nothing to me. 
laugh.gif

Definitely

grin.gif

pause

Definitely

grin.gif

pause

It's not just NT, it's media in general and the fact that I'm tired of "so so" females.

So from now on. "I aint settling, for anything less than everything"
laugh.gif

props to whoever on here knows that song

It's not just NT, it's media in general and the fact that I'm tired of "so so" females.

So from now on. "I aint settling, for anything less than everything"
laugh.gif

props to whoever on here knows that song

I learned about simping before it could have ruined me... but INS so no big deal. Actually I was a major simp and probably would have been if it wasn't for NT.
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself

I learned about simping before it could have ruined me... but INS so no big deal. Actually I was a major simp and probably would have been if it wasn't for NT.
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself

Definitely

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Yea man, Ive got some issues. I know Im not a horribly, horribly looking dude and $%**. I have some days where Im feeling myself a bit. I groom myself well, dress ok, work out (got a little tiny belly but that just means I have food in the crib
grin.gif
). But idk man, Ive just been that way for as long as I remember. And certain things happen that reinforce that train of thought. What can I do.

And for the record, I didnt find your post to be AYO or "suspect". Sounded like a dude who is concerned. See Im mature.

Originally Posted by scshift

30t6p3b.gif
@ myself

Lucky
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If only I had a wise man in my life. Certain demoralizing $%** couldve been avoided
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Yea man, Ive got some issues. I know Im not a horribly, horribly looking dude and $%**. I have some days where Im feeling myself a bit. I groom myself well, dress ok, work out (got a little tiny belly but that just means I have food in the crib
grin.gif
). But idk man, Ive just been that way for as long as I remember. And certain things happen that reinforce that train of thought. What can I do.

And for the record, I didnt find your post to be AYO or "suspect". Sounded like a dude who is concerned. See Im mature.

Originally Posted by scshift

30t6p3b.gif
@ myself

Lucky
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If only I had a wise man in my life. Certain demoralizing $%** couldve been avoided
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Any kind of big butt could get a thrashing. I am serious.

My brotha.

All these threads have done is make me wonder how in the world we as men are expected to settle down with just one woman.
Waaaayyyy too much fine +@% out there.

My brotha.

All these threads have done is make me wonder how in the world we as men are expected to settle down with just one woman.

Originally Posted by Diego

My brotha.

this too

Originally Posted by Diego

My brotha.

this too

Back
Top Bottom