All these female threads we've had on NT..........

tired.gif
, a lot of people are just not sensible anymore.

Men and women. People with delusional relationship standards is at an all time high. Men gotta resort to bi-polarity from being a jerk/ to lame simping... whereas plenty of women feel like the whole world is entitled to them when they didn't do a damn thing to earn it.

tired.gif

Men and women. People with delusional relationship standards is at an all time high. Men gotta resort to bi-polarity from being a jerk/ to lame simping... whereas plenty of women feel like the whole world is entitled to them when they didn't do a damn thing to earn it.

I feel like these threads on NT made me a lot more picky but it sucks because in reality, I'm not getting those kind of girls and I wish I was
30t6p3b.gif

I feel like these threads on NT made me a lot more picky but it sucks because in reality, I'm not getting those kind of girls and I wish I was
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

tired.gif

Preach

tired.gif

Preach

?Indirectly, I actually think I'm a better man/bf cuz of ya'll... some of ya'll think it's real player to talk that chauvinist !$!% and be dogs. Whatever. Do ya'll.. Iain't hating. More power to you. Cuz every time I meet a scorned woman, I can assume it was something ya'll would have said or done that made her that way. And because I e-hang around ya'll all the time, I've developed some good counter measures for that effect. So these days, I'm a helluva guy because ya'll aren't for the most part. If it ain't that, then it's the gobs of info I get from the select women that provide it that makes me a good listener and REALLY good at conflict management. Shouts to mouse and Nawth
pimp.gif

?Indirectly, I actually think I'm a better man/bf cuz of ya'll... some of ya'll think it's real player to talk that chauvinist !$!% and be dogs. Whatever. Do ya'll.. Iain't hating. More power to you. Cuz every time I meet a scorned woman, I can assume it was something ya'll would have said or done that made her that way. And because I e-hang around ya'll all the time, I've developed some good counter measures for that effect. So these days, I'm a helluva guy because ya'll aren't for the most part. If it ain't that, then it's the gobs of info I get from the select women that provide it that makes me a good listener and REALLY good at conflict management. Shouts to mouse and Nawth
pimp.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Especially the bolded part. Ive been telling *****ing about this for the longest time. Its disgusting.

tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Especially the bolded part. Ive been telling *****ing about this for the longest time. Its disgusting.

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Definitely

But Im not attractive/rich enough for them so.....
grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, buy you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.
I was thinking the same thing, depressed as dude.
Are there two people on your account? lol

Definitely

grin.gif

Every time you post anything about yourself, it's always negative. I'm curious to see what you look like bro. Your self esteem is at an all time low. You prolly not even  weird looking dude, buy you're just so negative and chicks pick up on it so they dont wanna mess with you. Post your pic bro.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Definitely

grin.gif

Why do you ask that?
laugh.gif

Why am I a sub-topic in this thread?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Definitely

grin.gif

Why do you ask that?
laugh.gif

Why am I a sub-topic in this thread?
laugh.gif

Niketalk has help me in my simpin ways, never will I ever simp for a girl and alot of good advice has been shown here. I just wished I had discovered NT when I was a freshman in High School.

I also lost all respect to women and I have realized that everyone is just tryin to get it in this days.

Back
Top Bottom