Official Jordan XI Thread

A forgotten gem in a multiverse of Jordan 1s
4E116A41-E228-4143-BEC5-D2B715F0212E.jpeg

Anyone who knows me, knows that XVI’s are by far my favorite shoes of all time. I’ve been aching for a legit retro run of the xvi’s. That little tease we got in 2016 was nothing. The XVI’s need a legit retro run.
I have doubles of the OG Breds, cherrywood’s and gingers, and can’t wear any of them.
8402B058-E712-4C96-AE26-3085BFD5E238.jpeg

627572B8-D60E-45DB-ACB4-65DF67663ADB.jpeg

Anyone who knows me, knows that XVI’s are by far my favorite shoes of all time. I’ve been aching for a legit retro run of the xvi’s. That little tease we got in 2016 was nothing. The XVI’s need a legit retro run.
I have doubles of the OG Breds, cherrywood’s and gingers, and can’t wear any of them.
8402B058-E712-4C96-AE26-3085BFD5E238.jpeg

627572B8-D60E-45DB-ACB4-65DF67663ADB.jpeg
My brothers and I had the Blk and reds when they initially came out. I felt so cool to be matching my brothers, however terrible shoe for a kid lol so difficult to put on

Didn’t want to grave dig up the spacejam and concord thread

recent pickups… copped me a 2nd pair of concords

843CA8E1-5034-4BC3-9D0F-AAFF22E370E8.jpeg

As well as a 3rd pair of spacejams

8792A9C3-C67B-4D56-8724-AB265D02B4A3.jpeg
where you got yours fam?

just started refurbing/regluing my concords today. don't want to throw them away since they are still basically in good aesthetic condition. finished with removing the midsole entirely after taking them off my work rotation for about 2 months now since they midsole start separating from the upper. I'm almost halfway through. just a few more cleaning and glue application by tomorrow. can't wait to ball with the guys for our warmup practice later for tomorrow's league opening. so I'm not finishing the restoration today. also, have to clean up the bedroom. it has become a jungle for 2 months now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
All 11s are tanks, unless you scratch the patent leather. But even that can be repaired nowadays.

They're built to last, just reglue and clean them up.

where you got yours fam?

just started refurbing/regluing my concords today. don't want to throw them away since they are still basically in good aesthetic condition. finished with removing the midsole entirely after taking them off my work rotation for about 2 months now since they midsole start separating from the upper. I'm almost halfway through. just a few more cleaning and glue application by tomorrow. can't wait to ball with the guys for our warmup practice later for tomorrow's league opening. so I'm not finishing the restoration today. also, have to clean up the bedroom. it has become a jungle for 2 months now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I copped my concord from solesupremacy on eBay and the spacejam came from a local consignment store

Back
Top Bottom