Official Jordan XI Thread

Feel like the all reds are still more popular, even more so that it's a Melo PE(essentially).

Just not a big fan of all red shoes anymore. I mean I still got a pair of some, but I guess I fell for the trend.

Feel like the all reds are still more popular, even more so that it's a Melo PE(essentially).

Just not a big fan of all red shoes anymore. I mean I still got a pair of some, but I guess I fell for the trend.
I used to like the all red especially the Melo PE. it kinda died off for me since I got more shoes to wear. the WL96 gave me a weird vibe like I love red shoes but these Red XIs are just not it for some reason. also, saw most of the guys I played during that time wore the WL96 possibly because they were in abundance and GR. probably wore their pairs one time and haven't seen them wore their pairs again. got me thinking those WL96 XIs must be really bad for ballin.

Honestly can't believe Salon Care 40 works
PSX_20211019_045301.jpg
PSX_20211019_045348.jpg
PSX_20211019_045218.jpg

PSX_20211019_045301.jpg
PSX_20211019_045348.jpg
PSX_20211019_045218.jpg

Well. I tried Armour all original protection wipes and it appears to be under the surface of the patent. They shiny and pretty as hell but, the stuff is still there.

Well. I tried Armour all original protection wipes and it appears to be under the surface of the patent. They shiny and pretty as hell but, the stuff is still there.
I wonder if it's related to the midsole glue seeping into it. Or maybe it's whatever the patent chemistry is, and the material itself is just breaking down. But if that was the case, I'd expect to see it on lots of vintage pairs, not just yours.

it's called aging. time for it to receive some treatment. I use armor-all on my previous pair.
Nah, there's something odd going on with that particular pair. Like I said above, you don't see that on a lot of pairs of the OGs. Including the pair I bought on release day 1996 and am looking at in front of me right now.

Nah, there's something odd going on with that particular pair. Like I said above, you don't see that on a lot of pairs of the OGs. Including the pair I bought on release day 1996 and am looking at in front of me right now.
two words - factory defect. also, why is the toecap with that pair is different than the other?

two words - factory defect. also, why is the toecap with that pair is different than the other?
Factory defect? LOL I don't think you can call something a factory defect after it develops 20-plus years after the shoes were new. And what are you talking about re: different toe caps?

I will say, the blemishes dont look AS bad after putting the Armour all on them. Might be my eyes playing tricks lol.
I fixed this issue on an old pair of concords with a steamer and a soft cloth.… however the heat can be risky on a pair of OG’s gotta consider separation could occur. I have a small spot like that on the back of my OG playoffs. I’m gonna try steaming it out when I find the time.

Edit: This is what I have on my pair. Pretty sure it’s the same thing you got going on.

C84B461F-CA40-4606-8D62-5DADA26B53B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Factory defect? LOL I don't think you can call something a factory defect after it develops 20-plus years after the shoes were new. And what are you talking about re: different toe caps?
well, it can happen. I mean why is the other didn't develop such hideous blemish? as far as toecaps, not sure if it's the shadow but the other shoe's toe cap looks bulkier than the other?

Back
Top Bottom