ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

^
Word to Harlem you mean.

lol.

The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Yo Rock...sometimes...those New Eras run smaller than size...or larger than size.

I cop'd the Blue, Pink, and White MAJOR Fitted in my 7 5/8...and it fits like a 7 1/2...not I gotta sell it or give it to my nephew. That's common with New Era hats though...you REALLY gotta try them on.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

^^^Yup...Just yesterday I bought a Purple Yankees Fitted...in sze 7 3/4...and it fits like most of my 7 5/8 do...

TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Any chance of Major getting the Solebox Clydes? I am not sure how limited they are going to be.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

just picked this up....
n1224480087_30042854_5119.jpg

Team DC/MD/VA
Member #72​

I also picked one of those up on Thursday. Once again thanks Major! Always enjoy going into your store.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I may take the kids down there Friday when we go shoppin for welcome home outfits for the Cookout... I am real salty still about not getting that Royal Blue joint...

Do they have any Orange New Era joints that anyone knows of? I really could use something other than the Black/Orange Nats hat I have...

Lavan your right also, that my Orange Nats hat fits better than my Baby Blue Nats hat which is the EXACT same size... and THEY fit differently than my Beige Nats hat which is a size bigger...

*sigh* Or it could be my haircuts week to week.. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom