ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

I think Major should have a small clearnace sale to free up some space in there...it was hella stacked with good...and I'm sure they get new stuff in on a regular basis...before you know it...they'll have so much stuff inthere we'll be shopping on the sidewalk....lol.
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

^
Dawg,

They DO have a "small clearance" going on.

But, CUSTOMERS know that.

smfh.

Quote:
So did you make the long walk?

"...Come get some, y'all little bum..."
"Don't start faking like 'Eyes' ain't THEE one..."​

I didn't see no clearance when I was in there...or at least most of the items I picked up...I don't buy much clothing so if that stuff was marked down I wouldn't have noticed...I was checkin' for kicks.
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

Just for the members of Niketalk, along with our esteemed clientele who frequent MAJOR on a regular basis, we do have a sale going on right now, which will be advertised to the public at a later time.

Select Hoodies - 30% Off (including Coup De Grace Stingray, Orchard Street, PFK and much more)
Select Jordan Brand Apparel - 30% Off
Select Women's Apparel - 30% Off (Tens, J Honey, Reason, and more)
Select Denim - 30% Off (LRG)
Select LRG Spring Product - 30% Off
Select Nike and Jordan Brand Boots and Sneakers - 25% Off

All discounts are taken at the register, so be sure to ask one of the MAJOR staff what's actually on sale.

Thanks!

NeverMinor

I drove by Major on Sunday...it was mad packed in G-town..and I yelled at DJ as I drove by at 1 mile an hour! lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Hey are the LRG shirt and New Era fitted going on sale on Saturday? My dad works in the city and he will be there on Friday but not Saturday. Would he be able to buy them on Friday? Or do they not release till the 5th? Any info would be appreciated.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

Thanks for the details KDAY...I'll try to slide thru today when I get off of work.
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

EMAIL ME
[email protected]

My dad went in today and picked up the new Major fitted and LRG shirt for me. He enjoyed the store and commented on the friendly service. Thanks MAJOR.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

^Your dad is a really good dude for picking up the caps for both you and your friend. Luckily, we had your sizes left on everything, so I am glad it worked out for you.

Thanks for the compliments on our service too. We always try to do our best.
NeverMinor

I have to come thru and get some more Hats.. I wear the living poop outta my Major Fitted.. Duk-ki I was tryin to wear it in Vegas and surprise you .. lol

But I am wearin the baby blue and orange National Caps like it aint no one's business.. I gotta get a red cap.. and orange cap.. and perhaps even a yellow lid..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Does MAJOR have a website? I can't seem to find it
And what is the phone number and address? thanks so much

How come no one mentioned anything about Ricky Powell showing his work at Major last night. I happen to be in the area, and when it started raining, those cats let me stay inside and wait for the party. Free food and beer for everyone, and Ricky Powell signed things for everybody. Truly a good time!

These cats are on another level with this. NY don't have events like this no more.

damn i havent been to major in a hot minute. ive been rocking the hell outta my yultide or w/e its called fitted bein as though its my only major fitted LOL. can someone tell me what all fitteds are avail at major now cause i needa cop some. thank yall

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

May 26th..........

Please tell me Major is getting the Warhawk AM 90s....

And how much they'll be sold for.
Cfranchise26:​
Quote:
I'm not gonna lie despite the fact she might of gave someone crabs, i'd still smash everyday, hell i might even go raw a few times.

We're not getting the Warhawk AM90s... On May 26th, we will have more exclusive quickstrike that Nike is giving us (3 of them)... Stay tuned for the announcement.

On behalf of MAJOR and all of our employees, I would like to thank those that braved the thunderstorm to attend our special evening with Ricky Powell, sponsored by Puma. Ricky put on a great show with all the slides that featured some of the greatest icons in graffiti, music, fine art and culture, along with some of the best street photography you will ever see. Free beer and wine was flowing all night, thanks to Tiger Beer, and DJ Jeff Mercer was putting on a lesson in music history.

We will have more special events in the future (we'll make sure that the announcement is made on NT as well as our own communication channels), including our upcoming Patio Sale this weekend, and a collaboration event with some international beverage sponsors.

Thank you for continuing to support MAJOR.
NeverMinor

Quote:
We're not getting the Warhawk AM90s...
|I
tired.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
Cfranchise26:​
Quote:
I'm not gonna lie despite the fact she might of gave someone crabs, i'd still smash everyday, hell i might even go raw a few times.

Care to elaborate on the more exclusive quickstrike?
For Sale: 1st Bobbitos sz 9 Good Price!

Damn, and I'll be in Va Beach working all this upcoming weekend...

Oh well, I'll catch the next patio sale at the end of the summer!

"I'm tired of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Back
Top Bottom