ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

The hat is actually blue and hot pink...not orange or red like it appears in that pic and the video...BUT, I still like it for certain shirts and kicks.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

yeah that isnt phins colors

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

just saw this pic....by chance does anyone know if they still have this black/gold fitted in the back. deff could use it in my life. just need to make a trip down there. size 7 3/4

Team DC/MD/VA
Member #72​

^^long gone my man...................basically within the 1st month they opened
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

what brand makes the we run dc shirt

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. triple O.G. Member​

dsc00084.JPG
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
the whole city behind us
O.G. triple O.G. Member​

Holy Poop.. Man.. I just can't get down G-town anytime soon.. but I GOTS to have that hat.
Hey.. Does Dukki ship?

I may have to send a note..

If anyone is goin down yonder.. I wear a size 7 3/8 I need that blue joint in my life!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

*Pissed I missed out on the Wizards cap*

Oh well. $40 spent elsewhere. That's what I get for not stopping by over the weekend.

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

i need that cap.. 7 1/2..

idea for you guys.

Major should have a D.C united Colorway.

The stars are already on the jersey..would be piff
love it

theys till had some up there when I was there yesterday, dont know the sizes though, just saw they had a couple left.
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Can we get pictures of all the hats you have in stock for phone orders? I am from the area but moved to Florida and I need some of these fitteds. The only one I have is the black one with silver bars and red stars.

Man.. I was salty.. I called up at 9.59am the day phone orders were emailed out..and DJ was straight busy as all crap already.

No 7 3/8 left.. and I can't have my hat roaming around on my head like the yungins do goin up to a 7 1/2 Word to Fabolous
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom