ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Hey, I just moved up here from DC for the summer (wife is doing an internship w/ a law firm in center city) and was looking for a little help. I've been tocheltenham mall (bogus), seen

a couple of sneaker villas, seen the spot on broad st near the movie theater near temple (haven't been in, but looking from the outside looks pretty good),and the places on south st

Any other places I should be looking for? I'm really just trying to find a store with my size (i wear a 15), but so far, no luck. Any other help, likethings to do, places to eat/go, etc. We

live in North philly, around 5th and girard; we also have a 1 yr old, so i'm looking more for family oriented activities. Feel free to send a pm, or justrespond in here. Anyone that needs

info on DC, feel free to ask.

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

Hey, I just moved up here from DC for the summer (wife is doing an internship w/ a law firm in center city) and was looking for a little help. I've been to cheltenham mall (bogus), seen

a couple of sneaker villas, seen the spot on broad st near the movie theater near temple (haven't been in, but looking from the outside looks pretty good), and the places on south st

Any other places I should be looking for? I'm really just trying to find a store with my size (i wear a 15), but so far, no luck. Any other help, like things to do, places to eat/go, etc. We

live in North philly, around 5th and girard; we also have a 1 yr old, so i'm looking more for family oriented activities. Feel free to send a pm, or just respond in here. Anyone that needs

info on DC, feel free to ask.

Size 15 may be tough anywhere, but here's a quick city guide.

Ubiq at 15th and Chestnut and Sneakervilla at 52nd and Market get the most exclusive releases (ie: Yeezy's).

The stores in The Gallery (mall on Market from 8th-12th) will get most limited Jordan releases like the CDP and DMP - Ubiq, Kicks USA, Sneakervilla, Footlocker

You can also get most releases at Footlocker and Finishline in the King of Prussia Mall.

There are a couple of stores at 69th and Market. I'm not too familiar with the area there.

I personally stay away from City Blue because they try and mark up everything.

On South Street, the only store that really gets anything limited is the Nike Shop on 3rd and South. Samsun and Olympia further up the street will get yournormal stuff.

My advice for getting things from Sneakervilla is to try and get in good with one of the managers. They'll hook you up with most releases. Otherwise,they usually sell most stuff early, so it is tough to get high demand shoes from them on release dates because they're already gone.

Exit skateshop on 825 N 2nd sells SB's.

Abakus on 10th St in Chinatown is basically a consignment shop. I don't bother there.

Fellow NT'ers, I'm also a DC NTer and I will be camping (outdoor camping, not for kicks, lol) this weekend up near the PA/Jersey/NY border (some hickspot called Barryvill, NY)... I noticed that Scranton is the closest "city" and I'm really trying to cop the XII's this saturday... I need toknow if any spots in Scranton-WB area will be getting the Nubuck's as they will most likely sell out in the DC area... Any help would KINDLY beappreciated... Please PM a brotha... Thanks in advance my brethren...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Fellow NT'ers, I'm also a DC NTer and I will be camping (outdoor camping, not for kicks, lol) this weekend up near the PA/Jersey/NY border (some hick spot called Barryvill, NY)... I noticed that Scranton is the closest "city" and I'm really trying to cop the XII's this saturday... I need to know if any spots in Scranton-WB area will be getting the Nubuck's as they will most likely sell out in the DC area... Any help would KINDLY be appreciated... Please PM a brotha... Thanks in advance my brethren...
You can already get them on eBay for at or under retail. These won't be difficult to get at all.

^I wear an 8, just did a search and most of these auctions START at Retail... There are some BIN's at or slightly below retail, but then you have to add$12-15 for shipping... I'd rather pay tax (cheaper) and have them RIGHT away... I had some time to kill and was gonna be near Scranton, which is why Iasked what I did... eBay will be my worst case scenario... Thanks...

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Has anyone seen the 12's for less than 150 in the Philly/South Jersey Area? Just curious.
Nope, give it like 3 weeks before you see any markdowns, but it will come.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Has anyone seen the 12's for less than 150 in the Philly/South Jersey Area? Just curious.
Nope, give it like 3 weeks before you see any markdowns, but it will come.

^^^ agreed.

Anybody wants to hook me up for the Employee Appreciation at FL, I'll throw in extra $20

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Anybody wants to hook me up for the Employee Appreciation at FL, I'll throw in extra $20
I'm in the same boat, I desperately need a FL connect...I'll definitely give a gracious tip for anyone that helps me out.
wink.gif

I went to Samsun today on South Street. They had some pretty good deals going on, 70 bucks for the laser 15's, 60 for xx3 lows, 50 for all black CP3. Dunnoabout the size run, but it might be worth checking out.

I have some VNDS Nike SB Goofy Boy Lows Sz. 10 for sale. $65 for a meetup. PM me if you're really interested and for pics.

Sneaker Vila has a buy 1 get 1 for $10 on thursday from 7 to 11pm. Just 3 hours, and includes all footwear, nothing excluded. Just thought I should put thatout there.

Yea nothing excluded, nd I don't think nubucks have been marked down yet, which blows my mind to why not, but they haven't...yet lol

Do you need to show a coupon or the text message tonight?

I had the text, but changed phones so now it's gone. If anyone could forward it to me, I'd appreciate it. I'll PM you my number.

I dont think you need it because I got it in a text and a email. but if you need either one pm me ya info before 5pm

Heads up on the Sneaker Villa sale.

The one at the gallery will not be having the sale because the store has to close at 7

Also there will be exclusions on some sneakers depending on the store. Check beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom